Looking forward now to 1.1

I don't think that they'll release it sooo soon, if even the promised video wasn't released:P
Maybe they've found some problems?

To be fair to Kier, did he ever say which Summer or who's Summer it would be? Its winter down under at the moment, the UK's summer is nearly over, their Summer isn't until December, gives K&M a few more months ;)

To be fair to Kier, did he ever say which Summer or who's Summer it would be? Its winter down under at the moment, the UK's summer is nearly over, their Summer isn't until December, gives K&M a few more months ;)

Since when did the UK summer end in Winter (aka December)... :p

If you vote for me it'll be Summer all year round.

50256_2202001495_7458_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're skipping Fall. :confused:

I'm pretty sure you're skipping Fall. :confused:
Since when did the UK summer end in Winter (aka December)... :p

Oh dear, you know when a Joke fails when you have to explain it!

Its currently Winter in Australia ('Down Under'), so their summer is when we're in Winter, so it will be Summer in Australia in December.

So hence, the crux of the joke is that Kier said 'Summer', but didn't specify which one, he could have meant Summer in Australia, in which case we've got another 4 months or so to go.

Oh well, I'll scratch that joke up as a fail!

I have a question to Kier, will the group promotions have an option of trophy points?
I've set up everything on my forums based on TP, and if user group promotions have the option of promoting after 'x' number of trophy points it'll make my life my easier xD

Is it true that 1.1 will have an infraction-type system? I read on a thread regarding bans that 1.1 was expected to have an infraction-type system. I'm eager to find this out because it's hassle moderating a large forum without one.

Top Bottom