Looking for host suggestions

RWH is pretty flexible in their hardware offerings as I've never actually had a setup that was listed on the sales page. In fact, we're in the process of migrating the OS, /home and SQL dbs to SSDs soon. My quad core CPU is not the latest but it seems to sit at idle most of the time -

Between the CPU, 16GB ECC RAM and the SSDs, I'm not sure what my users would gain by latest hardware- a few miliseconds?

These are the ones I typically recommend to people.

* Current approved list
**Exploratory list

*I've used them, tested them, and would recommend them.

** I'm exploring their services now and will report back at a later time

Of those on that list... The two which will do the most work for you... ie... Hold your hand sort of speak... Would be
These fit your requirements the most, based on what you are looking for.

Adam,

I appreciate the referral to SimplexWebs. Do let me know if you'd like a free trial so you can try out our services.

- Harry

RWH is pretty flexible in their hardware offerings as I've never actually had a setup that was listed on the sales page. In fact, we're in the process of migrating the OS, /home and SQL dbs to SSDs soon. My quad core CPU is not the latest but it seems to sit at idle most of the time - even when we get a spike of 1000 online at a time.

Between the AMD quad, 16GB ECC RAM and the SSDs, I'm not sure what my users would gain by latest hardware- a few miliseconds?
Good Setup having the 16gb ram and multiple SSD. SSD setups usually will notice increases. Unless coming from newer High MB Cache Drives or big RAID setups.

Top Bottom