Looking for 10 or so MEMBERS to help me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the showcase and I dunno if you've added add-ons (collectively resources) extending possibly to styles/graphics etc could be a type of review system or an summary of the add-ons.

Example: Gritter Notifications by Chris deeming explain features, guides, and that it's value for money for what you gain in return and possibly expand that to side projects by adding additonal tabs where members of the community submit further resources for <insert add-on> that are related. A kind of showcase/review/summary which the showcase add-on would house and contain.

This is not to distribute or house add-ons just summaries, screenshots, guides mainly pack with info for <insert resources>

Ahh... such bromance, it makes me want to cry...

It looks like a good idea, everyone wants to promote their own sites ;)

You're not planning to grab the Plugins from here though, are you?
That's something people might not want to happen, since the people that wrote the free plugins are the copywirte owners,
XF has publishing rights for the plugins that are uploaded as free plugins... but no one else it free to republish the free plugins (at least not legally)

Edit: Ah... I think you have removed the plugin sections since I last saw it

You're not planning to grab the Plugins from here though, are you?
That's something people might not want to happen, since the people that wrote the free plugins are the copywirte owners,
XF has publishing writes for the plugins that are uploaded as free plugins... but no one else it free to republish the free plugins (at least not legally)

Edit: Ah... I think you have removed the plugin sections since I last saw it

No, I'm not grabbing anything.

Also, not sure what section you saw. but there has never been a section like that at xfshowcase.com

maybe it was the resources section ... but I see what you're doing there now...

Good luck with it (I think getting lots of people involved as mods and admins is a good initial move (y) )

maybe it was the resources section ... but I see what you're doing their now...

Good luck with it (I think getting lots of people involved as mods and admins is a good initial move (y) )

:confused: There is only 2 people with any type of perms...

All it is, is a total xen fan site, a place to discuss anything and relax, hang out, chat in the chatbox, etc... no constant arguments, nothing. Its just a getaway, plus, you are going to be able to promote your site in various ways.

:cry: Oh I see you want members to help, not mods. Fine I see how it is!

o_O .... all in the wording I see... :p

Actually... I had posted the MEMBERS part, as licensed members. I just really couldn't have much of a way of verifying/guaranteeing they were.

Seeing how the site has started going, most just use the regular username here too...

Either way, love to have ya there. I'm certainly not discouraging anyone not to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom