Looking for a Admin to help me set up my forums

Tholek

I really would like to use my Xenforo licence and start putting it to use and I think I have found the prefect niche, although i'm not expect in this field I think with common sense and research plus with the right members on board we could make something happen (PM me if you wanna know the domain).

I'm looking for someone to help set up Xenforo correctly I know the basic but when it comes to the forums setup I don't really know how the permissions works properly.

I moved from IPS to Xenforo so I don't really know all the in and outs to Xenforo.

If interested in the domain and have discord PM with your discord.

I might actually pay someone to help me depending what the price is and if they know what they are doing.

I really would like to use my Xenforo licence and start putting it to use and I think I have found the prefect niche, although i'm not expect in this field I think with common sense and research plus with the right members on board we could make something happen (PM me if you wanna know the domain).

I'm looking for someone to help set up Xenforo correctly I know the basic but when it comes to the forums setup I don't really know how the permissions works properly.

I moved from IPS to Xenforo so I don't really know all the in and outs to Xenforo.

If interested in the domain and have discord PM with your discord.

I might actually pay someone to help me depending what the price is and if they know what they are doing.
Hi,

I've started a conversation with you. Check my signature for details and reviews about our services.

Top Bottom