XF 1.2 Logo not appearing in Facebook Integration

OverHere

Please see the attached images - these come up when some one is signing up via Facebook and after this process that new member is brought back to the site logged in. My developer is unable to get my logo to appear in the 2 empty left side boxes in the 2 attached photos.

But, when I go through the FB sign up process as a new member on the XenForo forum, I do see the XenForo logo in the 2 FB equivalent boxes here.

Please advise how to get our logo to appear in the 2 boxes in the attached photos:

2fb.webp

1fb.webp

Add it to your app in the settings.

Thank you - 1) What size should this logo be? (100 x 100?)

2) - Also, please advise how to get our logo into the separate FB 'Recommend' bit - like you have it for this website in the attached photo...

- Also, what size should be the logo in the 'Recommend' bit? (200 x 200?)

recommend.webp

See the FAQ in my signature for how to change the logo which is displayed on FB pages.

Use 200x200px.

My developer is saying "Regarding the images fb1 and fb2, there’s no option for me to change these icons in the instructions that are provided by XenForo in their manual" - can you please dive a precise link where the relevant instructions can be found.

I set my app up several years ago.
As I understand it, Facebook have radically changed the page now so I don't know where it is (I haven't logged in to my app for years) - it used to be under the edit tab.

I think it's under "App Details", though there are about 6 different images there with specific sizes expected (very annoying)...

I think it's under "App Details", though there are about 6 different images there with specific sizes expected (very annoying)...

I just came across those. It's odd, because the other day I was trying to figure out where to place an image or icon, and while the settings seem similar, the screens are radically different today. The other day it also had a firm message about the app requiring official approval of some kind in case of changing things in that screen.

Is Facebook randomly showing different screens just to mess with devs or something?

Top Bottom