Graphic Logo (exploring options)

I swear, you have to read Missing Missy. You want to read about a smart ass, you will literally be crying on this one:

http://27bslash6.com/missy.html

Read it...LMFAO!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: omfg..face is beat red and tearing lmao

There was another guy though, i think he uses WordPress for his site/blog... and claims maddox "stole" his "idea" or writing style or whatever... I can't remember his name now though, ugh I hate that lol. I think he used a dark wordpress theme for it too, with purplish /colored header background/ galaxy or something.. Dang, this gonna bug me lol.

You have skill. Mostly I love your font design.

I think I like your font (which is something I'm not so good at adding up).

The trick with my site is I need something that will work with a white, black, coffee, and even a blue background. And you sure do have the font coloring down for that.

Although I have to admit that I didn't exactly know those were hands until you said so (sorry). I need something universally recognized and a yin yang seemed like a good idea.

View attachment 37910

The current design I kind of did myself. When no one else here come forward to help... I did it my own. If there is a will, there is away. Minded I'm not perfect when it comes to image design (least of on Microsoft Windows... Gimp seems so different and is missing things that the Linux version has).

yeah, she does some good design work for things :) IMO, she did pretty good job on a basic logo for ya though.. (as it's done freely, not paid work/job of course lol. can't really get too picky or expect perfection lol) the hands seem more fitting though, not ying and yang.. (well, to me at least).. or maybe a cartoon-ish face with zipper for /over mouth.. but it's "unzipped" lol. i could maybe attempt something, but not going to rush it and don't need/want deadlines haha. i'm not really good with logos/header things either so... Lol!

You have skill. Mostly I love your font design.

I think I like your font (which is something I'm not so good at adding up).

The trick with my site is I need something that will work with a white, black, coffee, and even a blue background. And you sure do have the font coloring down for that.

Although I have to admit that I didn't exactly know those were hands until you said so (sorry). I need something universally recognized and a yin yang seemed like a good idea.

View attachment 37910

The current design I kind of did myself. When no one else here come forward to help... I did it my own. If there is a will, there is away. Minded I'm not perfect when it comes to image design (least of on Microsoft Windows... Gimp seems so different and is missing things that the Linux version has).

Ah! I thought you'd paid for the design...

At anyrate - a universal symbol is probably what you don't want. In my opinion anyway - you'd want something that's specific to your niche and custom. While I love the yinyang symbol and all it stands for - it seems rather generic on your site.

I think the hands are a bit abstract, but look like hands. Maybe this is why my previous client decided on another concept LOL - here's the original design btw:

Anyway - Let me know if you want to consult regarding a paid design. I'm happy to assist.

J.

yeah, she does some good design work for things :) IMO, she did pretty good job on a basic logo for ya though.. (as it's done freely, not paid work/job of course lol. can't really get too picky or expect perfection lol) the hands seem more fitting though, not ying and yang.. (well, to me at least).. or maybe a cartoon-ish face with zipper for /over mouth.. but it's "unzipped" lol. i could maybe attempt something, but not going to rush it and don't need/want deadlines haha. i'm not really good with logos/header things either so... Lol!
Well thank you!
Hmm - I've seen some of your designs - they look quite decent imo... Well - the web templates anyway.

Ah! I thought you'd paid for the design...

At anyrate - a universal symbol is probably what you don't want. In my opinion anyway - you'd want something that's specific to your niche and custom. While I love the yinyang symbol and all it stands for - it seems rather generic on your site.

I think the hands are a bit abstract, but look like hands. Maybe this is why my previous client decided on another concept LOL - here's the original design btw:

Anyway - Let me know if you want to consult regarding a paid design. I'm happy to assist.

J.
I would be interested in exploring the idea of obtaining your services, yes.

Perhaps something beyond the generic concept would be nice. Although I did keep it normally generic as our logo is also used as a symbol ... ie... Social media icon, mobile app icon, favicon, cover page button, ect.... So we need something we can use on different sizes.

Please send me a PM or if you wish, I could setup an account on our site... We'd like maybe to include our members feedback.

Well thank you!
Hmm - I've seen some of your designs - they look quite decent imo... Well - the web templates anyway.

Oh, you thought I meant that YOU weren't good/great with logos/header things besides me? Nah, I was just talking / referring to myself about that. Haha. The "either", was referring to me not being great with header/logos, along with my designs (because I'm not "professional designer" with degrees and etc, just self taught/still learning it all). Haha.

But thanks sweetie! :) You're better designer than I though lol. :)

Top Bottom