Graphic Logo (exploring options)

This was my first choice

Untitled2.webp

However, when you make things smaller (70x70), you lose detail ... ie.... It just doesn't look right. Kind of the draw back when you do high resolution detailed imaging.

70.webp

So this seems to be the most likely alternative.

bl.webp

I hate having to settle, but what choice do I have?!

g2336.webp

I'd be honored :love: . It definitely make your site look better (y) . Glad to see I am off ignore too. Maybe you can quit spouting off about that along with your 4,567,243 modifications you have installed...

Respectfully, of course. :rolleyes:

lol you two need to make amends and just put past in past and move forward lol. :P constantly back n forthing over past stuff isn't good/healthy lol. now kiss n make up .. haha.

lmao...

The whole pirate logo thing kinda looks like/reminds me of Maddox haha.
bpitu_logo1d.gif

Glad to see someone else knows about Maddox. He used to be awesome... not so much now, he's slowed down way too much. I started reading his stuff in 2001, and have not missed any of it.. Even have his books... hah.

Reactions: vVv
yeah, i think i started reading his stuff around the same time as you did lol. always cracked me up lmao. and yeah, he had slowed down a bit :(. he also started doing more projects though too, and i thought he was/planning to write more on steady basis again but hard to say, with his busy life/schedules and etc lol. i always enjoyed his ratings of the kid's drawings haha

lmao...

The whole pirate logo thing kinda looks like/reminds me of Maddox haha.
bpitu_logo1d.gif

hahahaha

I remember reading alot of his stuff years ago. I especially liked his witty comments on the kids drawings postings he made.
Ding Ding! Here comes the sh-it-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of sh-it. F

Hilarious :LOL:

I hate having to settle, but what choice do I have?!

View attachment 37889

I'll be happy to sort out a logo design for your forum. Feel free to PM me, as personally I don't know why you'd "settle" for a design you don't truly appreciate when you're paying for it o.O

Anyway - I did a design some time ago - Client opted for another. I think it'd look decent on your forum, better than you have now. So I modified it. The idea is kinda like "Hand in hand we ARE socially uncensored. Free." -- Let me know if interested:

di-G6CS.png

J.

That was what got me reading him... "ding ding ding, here comes the ****mobile". Hahahahaha. The other guy that I find amusing is 27bslash6.

LMFAO!! Hell yeah! That's the only one that keeps coming to mind when I think of his ratings of kid's artwork lmfao.. Was just thinking about that one when replying the last time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: God, now I'm laughing my ass off and almost crying lmao.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=irule2

And never heard of that other guy lol.. haha

hahahaha

I remember reading alot of his stuff years ago. I especially liked his witty comments on the kids drawings postings he made.

Hilarious :LOL:

Yep! Haha...I still read that stuff today, and it's still funny as hell haha :D

I'll be happy to sort out a logo design for your forum. Feel free to PM me, as personally I don't know why you'd "settle" for a design you don't truly appreciate when you're paying for it o_O

Anyway - I did a design some time ago - Client opted for another. I think it'd look decent on your forum, better than you have now. So I modified it. The idea is kinda like "Hand in hand we ARE socially uncensored. Free." -- Let me know if interested:

di-G6CS.png

J.
You have skill. Mostly I love your font design.

I think I like your font (which is something I'm not so good at adding up).

The trick with my site is I need something that will work with a white, black, coffee, and even a blue background. And you sure do have the font coloring down for that.

Although I have to admit that I didn't exactly know those were hands until you said so (sorry). I need something universally recognized and a yin yang seemed like a good idea.

y_logo_d.webp

The current design I kind of did myself. When no one else here come forward to help... I did it my own. If there is a will, there is away. Minded I'm not perfect when it comes to image design (least of on Microsoft Windows... Gimp seems so different and is missing things that the Linux version has).

Top Bottom