1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are my options for a logo?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by Lone Fox, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Lone Fox

Lone Fox Member

I was trying to create a text logo for my site, but failed miserably.
    I can't find any good tutorials online, they seem to cater to fire fonts and glossy glowing text

What is the going rate for a professional job?

2. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

It's not standard, I've seen logo work being offered from 20 $ to 500 $.

I personally always use this guy, as he does amazing work: www.nemanjavlaskovic.com

Jeffin and RoldanLT like this.
  3. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Active Member

Send me a PM, if it's not too intensive, I'll do it for free. (If it is, I can at least offer you a rate I'd do/give you an idea of what you should be paying)

4. Lone Fox

Lone Fox Member

Just spent some money for a log project, and I'm completely bumbed out.
    The designer didn't fully follow my ideas/directions.

5. Dakis

Dakis Well-Known Member

How much money did you spend if I may ask?

6. Lone Fox

Lone Fox Member

I give up on paying anyone, maybe what I'm asking for doesn't match the price I'm offering for the job; thing is, I wouldn't know since the designers never give me feedback.

I might try to come up with something in Inkscape... I'm at the point that I just want a text logo to replace the 'xenForo'

7. dabollicks

dabollicks Active Member

Logonerds.com have had quite a bit of business from me. Always come up trumps

8. TaylorTDHouse

TaylorTDHouse Member

If a freelancer doesn't follow your requests for a logo, report them to the site. You'll get your money back depending on the site. As a designer myself, you can get a decent typography logo for about $20. If you want an actual 'symbol' logo along with it, you may have to pay a bit more as that obviously will take more work.