login with facebook error

talk2d

Hi, i'm trying to add the login with facebook button to my website but i am getting an error message"An error occurred. Please try again later." when i click on the login with facebook button.

In the facebook integration settings i added my facebook ID but i don't know the secret.

I just created the facebook page minutes ago and also registered on the developers app page but whenever i click https://developers.facebook.com/apps it redirect to my facebook main dashboard; so i unable to create a new app.. PLS WHY?

Thanks

I think the OP's issue is that the instructions are outdated.

I'm currently struggling with the same issue. Signed up my client on the developers part of FB, but the "Set up new app" button just is not there. Clicking on anything just takes me to documentation links, but none of them has any buttons to actually create an app.

FacebookSUCKS.webp

Clicking on Apps takes me to the profile page. No button there either:

FacebookSTINKS.webp

By the way, am I the only one who gets the feeling he needs a shower every time when visiting FB? That site somehow is just not for me.

I think the OP's issue is that the instructions are outdated.

I'm currently struggling with the same issue. Signed up my client on the developers part of FB, but the "Set up new app" button just is not there. Clicking on anything just takes me to documentation links, but none of them has any buttons to actually create an app.

View attachment 43749

Clicking on Apps takes me to the profile page. No button there either:

View attachment 43750

By the way, am I the only one who gets the feeling he needs a shower every time when visiting FB? That site somehow is just not for me.
If you click the Apps menu at the top, that should take you to the page where you can edit / create a new app.
apps.webp

If you click the Apps menu at the top, that should take you to the page where you can edit / create a new app.
View attachment 43751

My second screenshot shows what I see when I click on Apps. Those buttons are not there.

Tried with Chrome, still no cookies.

I confirmed with my client that he got the confirmation mail for FB developers, so it's probably just Facebook being a 4-letter word. That site honestly sucks the big one.

Top Bottom