XF 1.2 Login Problems

Inkman

I have had many reports from my members that they are having problems logging in and coming across errors, can anyone help please?
The error showing in my admin control panel is...

XenForo_Exception: No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login::actionLogin - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:455
Generated By: diggingdeeper, 8 minutes ago

The stack trace is:
#0 /home/wirralta/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(345): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(NULL, 'XenForo_Control...', 'Login')
#1 /home/wirralta/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/wirralta/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}
And the Request State is:
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://www.wirraltalk.co.uk/login/login"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["login"] => string(13) "diggingdeeper"
["register"] => string(1) "0"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(66) "/threads/wirral-apprentices-pride-at-winning-national-award.13639/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Disable them all and reenable them one by one. What add-ons do you have installed?
I have loads would be hard to say lol. I am just trying a few i have updated recently so will let you know if i find the one.

The error message members get when they try and login is:
Wirral Talk Community - Error
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

Found the add-on causing me problems, it was Alter Ego Detector hopefully @Liam W can correct the fault if possible.
Thanks for your help above guys much appreciated.

Are you on the latest version? I missed a return value at the very end of all the if statements, however I'll check for some more...

@Brogan

I've discovered that if there is a server issue during a redirect or other such action, a security error is more often than not thrown (which is really confusing).

Are you on the latest version? I missed a return value at the very end of all the if statements, however I'll check for some more...

@Brogan

I've discovered that if there is a server issue during a redirect or other such action, a security error is more often than not thrown (which is really confusing).
Hi @Liam W i am running the latest version of XenForo and Alter Ego.

Top Bottom