XF 1.4 Login broken ( auth.php )

BiGU

When logging in, when you're sent to auth.php I get the Xenforo error page instead. This is happening to all users, and so basically nobody can login... But "remember me" function works for those which had that.

Seemed to work until I update to 1.4 today, but I am unsure if that's what effected it.

Not that it would make a diffrence.. When you login it sends you to the the auth.php, and then simply presents you with the error page, and so nobody can login. It gives "requesting page could not be found" on logon.

Last edited:
Nothing in XenForo would take you to an auth.php URL. This seems like an add-on (or an integration into a membership software).

Nothing in XenForo would take you to an auth.php URL. This seems like an add-on (or an integration into a membership software).
Yes, I had that done, just remembered that may have to do with it. When logging in it goes to it on a different server for integration throughout the site. Where would I be able to edit this to make it the default system then I guess would be my question. The person I had do it randomly disappeared :/

If it's an add-on, you should be able to disable it but it's difficult to say whether that would resolve the issue, depending on the nature of the changes.

Top Bottom