Fixed  Localization issue: phrase "likes_received"

Dominion

The phrase "likes_received" is being used with two meanings:

(A) Phrase is used to mean "number of likes received"
Where: preceding the likes counter under names in Registered Members list, Current Visitors list, etc.

(B) Phrase is used to mean "posts which received likes"
Where: link in member's drop-down menu, also as title of the linked page, etc.

In Japanese, at least, this phrase needs to be translated differently in each case.

I recommend adding a new phrase, "likes_received_count", to replace all instances of type (A).

As far as I can tell, the only place we used "likes received" as a non-count variable is in the drop down menu and the sidebar of the account page. The title of the page is actually "likes you've received". I've changed the two places to use that now. I think that should suffice, but let me know if it doesn't.

As far as I can tell, the only place we used "likes received" as a non-count variable is in the drop down menu and the sidebar of the account page.
Ah, my apologies! I was writing from memory (and "likes_received" and "likes_youve_received" end up being the same in Japanese). The sidebar instance is indeed the one I meant.
I've changed the two places to use that now. I think that should suffice, but let me know if it doesn't.
I do too, and I will. Thanks!

Top Bottom