Fixed  Load jquery first ?

EfendiBey

I have a alert when opening a topic.
aaaacf.png

Just occurred when I switched jQuery over to the Google CDN and I made a typo in the URL ;)

@ Kier: just noticed that there isn't a resize image button if i select to view the previously posted image ... so i need to reload the thread if i wanna see it correctly ... it's an issue?

I'm getting the same popup on each thread load, it happens when I have Firefox's Adblock Plus enabled.
Adding this site to the white list, stops it.

I'm getting the same popup on each thread load, it happens when I have Firefox's Adblock Plus enabled.
Adding this site to the white list, stops it.

That would indicate that Adblock Plus is blocking Google's javascript API CDN, which isn't very clever at all. I suggest you lodge a bug report with the authors of Adblock Plus.

That would indicate that Adblock Plus is blocking Google's javascript API CDN, which isn't very clever at all. I suggest you lodge a bug report with the authors of Adblock Plus.

Not only AdBlock Plus, but NoScript is also causing the same error.

1.webp

Just FYI. Keep doing great work..

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but I use cloudflare and am seeing this popup on my threads. Is there any way to get rid of this but still keep using cloudflare?

Top Bottom