• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload it for sharing? You can reply to this thread and attach it in your post, and I will link to it from the first page.

When you click on the Appearance tab, you can just click "Import a Language" and upload the file there.

I know its not good to ask but any rough estimate on Beta 4, weeks, months?
Definitely weeks than months. There's some other behind-the-scenes things going on that's not directly related to the blog that's being dealt with. Can't say what it is yet, but in due time it will be revealed. :)

There's also the question of just when XF 1.1 Beta 1 is going to be released, and whether I should hold off until then or wait and then apply updates if needed post-release.

Definitely weeks than months. There's some other behind-the-scenes things going on that's not directly related to the blog that's being dealt with. Can't say what it is yet, but in due time it will be revealed. :)

There's also the question of just when XF 1.1 Beta 1 is going to be released, and whether I should hold off until then or wait and then apply updates of needed post-release.
Hold out to spite people.

There's also the question of just when XF 1.1 Beta 1 is going to be released, and whether I should hold off until then or wait and then apply updates if needed post-release.

Thanks for the info, my site is waiting on XF 1.1 and your blog add-on before I can launch... so its good to know.. thanks

I'm not sure if people have mentioned this already since it's 36 pages deep. I'm just going to give the feedback that my community is giving me.

1. Privacy - they'd like to be able to make private posts that only people who they want to have access.
  2. Comments - they find it strange that they are backwards going from earliest to oldest.
  3. Comments - lack of bbcode formatting and short, 600 characters is way too short.

I'm not sure if people have mentioned this already since it's 36 pages deep. I'm just going to give the feedback that my community is giving me.

1. Privacy - they'd like to be able to make private posts that only people who they want to have access.
  2. Comments - they find it strange that they are backwards going from earliest to oldest.
  3. Comments - lack of bbcode formatting and short, 600 characters is way too short.

1. Planned, unsure if it will be in 1.0
  2. Standard across quite a number of blogs I've seen in a lot of places.
  3. Lack of BBcode on purpose; it's not meant to detract from the blog entry.
    1. Length will be extended and some other options will be in place regarding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom