• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LN] Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to troll someone whos name starts with T and ends in s?
No, if I was trolling I'd do it directly to him.

There were other people who said similar things, which is why I'm having fun giving Onimua a hard time, like I always do.

:).

So guys any update hows going beta 3 testing?
It's a tragedy! Database errors, corrupted files, broken features. My gawd, you'd think the guy who developed this would do better! :mad:

In truth, only 2 database issues were found in Beta 3 so far, and they were relatively minor. There were a few more errors where data didn't show correctly, but that was due me not updating those sections to use the new information fetching method. And the last issues are just updating the viewing user to the status of messages depending on what was done to them.

Overall, the beta has proven a lot stabler than I thought it would be. I have to finish a few issues related to the above, rebuild a new version for the testers, and if all goes well... it'll be released soon. :)

You dont need to hurry up, because tomorrow I am on vacation for 14 days. ;)
So, thats enough, when you have finished your work in that time. :LOL:

It's a tragedy! Database errors, corrupted files, broken features. My gawd, you'd think the guy who developed this would do better! :mad:

In truth, only 2 database issues were found in Beta 3 so far, and they were relatively minor. There were a few more errors where data didn't show correctly, but that was due me not updating those sections to use the new information fetching method. And the last issues are just updating the viewing user to the status of messages depending on what was done to them.

Overall, the beta has proven a lot stabler than I thought it would be. I have to finish a few issues related to the above, rebuild a new version for the testers, and if all goes well... it'll be released soon. :)
that's great news, I expected nothing less :p keep it up (y)

I requested this before but only got a couple of replies and I'm hoping for more, so I'm going to ask this again:

If you have the blog installed, it is publicly viewable by guests, and you wish to share it, can you please link to it?

I'd like to update the FAQ to showcase sites that are using the blog as a "living" example of them in use. It would be very much appreciated! I'd like to compile them ASAP so they can be included in updates I make to the first 3 posts upon release and there isn't much time left before that happens (hint hint).*

* Oh, and I heard a rumor that private beta testing has just about wrapped up and final preparations are being made.

I requested this before but only got a couple of replies and I'm hoping for more, so I'm going to ask this again:

If you have the blog installed, it is publicly viewable by guests, and you wish to share it, can you please link to it?

I'd like to update the FAQ to showcase sites that are using the blog as a "living" example of them in use. It would be very much appreciated! I'd like to compile them ASAP so they can be included in updates I make to the first 3 posts upon release and there isn't much time left before that happens (hint hint).*

* Oh, and I heard a rumor that private beta testing has just about wrapped up and final preparations are being made.
Here is my page blogs http://www.xenfacil.com/blogs/.

Share it if appropriate.

Salud2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom