Live Update

Live Update 4.0.1

No permission to download
On the conversations work. The alerts don't work. Appear and disappear. The number of alerts I mean

I just checked and it seems you are still running the old version, make sure you replace both the library as well as the js folder.

Always the same :(

Are you uploading the new files? To update you don't just run the upgrade addon function in the admin panel, you also have to update the files.

Also make sure you are uploading the right files and not an older version.

Regardless this is not a bug with the addon, this is all on your end.. ;)

I've followed the entire upgrade procedure. If you want to check I can grant you an admin access...

Schermata 04-2456023 alle 22.11.46.webp

Do you still have the option to have the tab bar display new alerts / message count next to the site title ? Just like on gmail, for example

Do you still have the option to have the tab bar display new alerts / message count next to the site title ? Just like on gmail, for example

I have not added an option of the kind, I assume by "still" you mean did I adopt it from ajaxboy's version? To be clear my addon is in no way related to his addon, they only serve the same purpose, that's it.

I'm not sure if I understand what this add-on does.

Does it auto-refresh the page you're on?

No it auto refreshes your notifications every 60 seconds, so that when users are on a page for a long time they will still receive their notifications.

Sorry for a dumb question... I just uploaded the js and library folder, then went to the admin.php, clicked Install Add-on, choose the addon-AjaxPolling.xml and clicked Install Add-on, but I get the error: "Please enter a valid callback method." I'm guessing that's not the proper way to install this?

Hi Naatan one more issue.
Your addon brake the JS in this page http://www.immobilio.it/help/manuale-forum
(that use this <script type="text/javascript" src="js/immobilio/accordion.js"></script>)

Thanks Giorgino, I see the issue and will fix it this weekend.

Sorry for a dumb question... I just uploaded the js and library folder, then went to the admin.php, clicked Install Add-on, choose the addon-AjaxPolling.xml and clicked Install Add-on, but I get the error: "Please enter a valid callback method." I'm guessing that's not the proper way to install this?

It sounds like you did not upload the library folder correctly, make sure you end up with a structure like "/library/AjaxPolling/" and not "/library/library/AjaxPolling" or basically anything that is not the aforementioned.

Top Bottom