Add-on Live Topics?

JABRONI

If you guys haven't heard of Live Topic from vBulletin, it basically allows people to see new posts in a thread (if posted in X seconds) without refreshing. I run a wrestling forum with a live discussion thread so this would be absolutely amazing.

Is there anything like that out there?

If not, I'm looking for someone to do this. Willing to pay.

Would be interested in this as well. For forums that discuss with the community during live events such as conferences/product launches/matches it would probably add a lot of function.

I run a wrestling forum that has live discussion threads for Monday Night Raw, Thursday Night Impact, and Friday Night Smackdown, w/ 500+ posts per thread so this add-on is VERY needed. I am willing to pay for it so.

Would be interested in this as well. For forums that discuss with the community during live events such as conferences/product launches/matches it would probably add a lot of function.
Yes, it requires quite a lot of custom functions.
I run a wrestling forum that has live discussion threads for Monday Night Raw, Thursday Night Impact, and Friday Night Smackdown, w/ 500+ posts per thread so this add-on is VERY needed. I am willing to pay for it so.
Please drop me a PC for the detail if possible.

I'm willing to do a group pull/donate to fund this project. I just don't want to head/start it! So whoever does please PM me with the cost involved and I will contribute what I can.

Since this has pretty much been bumped and others see it -- I'm a huge advocate of real-time commenting systems. The challenge with forums is the refresh for larger sites may bog down the server. I'd love to see a way to get the refresh is triggered with the posting of a new comment (like the P2 theme or LiveFyre).

Top Bottom