Add-on Live Topics?

Do you think that a live thread kills off the quality of forum activity? People write shorter answers and not as in-depth. That would be my main concern with this.
I never had that problem. My only problem with the current version of live topics for xenforo is that it has no pagination unlike the vBulletin version. If it had pagination I'd use it.

It's released !!
16529.jpg
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/sonnb-live-thread.45485/

Has this not been released yet? Wow, i asked for this like, a year ago lol.

Well I am looking forward to it. Won't get alot of use currently but when football season starts up again it will.

would also be very interested in this (sports forum)

Very nice. Seems to be working perfectly.

Running very smooth, just checked my server overall stats.. no load issues at all.. Nicely done!

I want this as well !

Interested. Can donate a bit.

Would be interested in this as well. For forums that discuss with the community during live events such as conferences/product launches/matches it would probably add a lot of function.

It would be great if you could release it.

I'm willing to do a group pull/donate to fund this project. I just don't want to head/start it! So whoever does please PM me with the cost involved and I will contribute what I can.

Yes, it requires quite a lot of custom functions.
Please drop me a PC for the detail if possible.

Installed but not sure if it's working. I see the "Live Thread addon" at the bottom and made a reply in a thread. I thought it would make that thread live so wonder what I'm missing.

Installed but not sure if it's working. I see the "Live Thread addon" at the bottom and made a reply in a thread. I thought it would make that thread live so wonder what I'm missing.
You need to start it up by having another person help you reply. You'll see the posts automatically update without refreshing.

Top Bottom