Live Feed

Live Feed 1.4.0a

No permission to download
Great idea but there is a problem. I can't understand it would be a bug when click Recent Activity tab on member profile, load item from Recent Activity page. It's not user's feed, it's global feed. I think it's just a bug or I'm not sure yet. Wait, did you try it Recent Activity global page? When automatic refresh, it displays to the same items.

You can see in my previous post i didn't get that problem. There is an options called Cache User News Feed, you should disable it and refresh the page to rebuild the newsfeed cache (then you can enable it again if you want). If the problem still there please send me your board url and test account info via Conversation.

Just FYI, you upgraded to 1.1.1a and forgot to set this version on XML.

Its: version_string="1.1.1" instead of version_string="1.1.1a"

People who uses the update checker addon get updates notification even after updating because of that :)

To place news feed visible to registered users (group 2) on forum main page above node list:

In forum_list template find line:

Code:
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>

above add:
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 2}">
<xen:include template="LiveFeed_widget"/>
</xen:if>

No, it's not about the lines the addon is not everything is loaded and added to the activities appear so endlessly.

Hi. love this addon but have an issue with it..........the content in the widget is "flickering" on and off every second

Top Bottom