LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 - Community

LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 - Community 2.3.0

No permission to download
Hello @Mr Lucky , 2.2.3-1 is a re-release of 2.2.3 to correct a minor JSON syntax error in hashes.json. They are effectively the same version/release.
Please use exactly the same version description in the addon as on the resource. Because there is a difference, the addon version check indicates there is a new version and proposes an automatic update of your addon.

Please use exactly the same version description in the addon as on the resource. Because there is a difference, the addon version check indicates there is a new version and proposes an automatic update of your addon.
Ah, I did not know that was occurring. Sorry for the annoyance there. I'll put out a new version today to address this.

Thanks,
-Michael

Since updating to XF 2.2.11 on Tuesday, I'm now getting these errors on multiple sites:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "result_count" on null src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php:153
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 14, 2022 at 8:39 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(153): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/XXXXXX...', 153)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionResults(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'Results', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(LiteSpeedCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(LiteSpeedCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "/search/939188/?page=3&q=uhaul&o=relevance"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["page"] => string(1) "3"
    ["q"] => string(5) "uhaul"
    ["o"] => string(9) "relevance"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Last edited:
Since updating to XF 2.1.11 on Tuesday, I'm now getting these errors on multiple sites:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "result_count" on null src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php:153
Generated by: Unknown account Oct 14, 2022 at 8:39 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(153): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/XXXXXX...', 153)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionResults(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'Results', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(LiteSpeedCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(LiteSpeedCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "/search/939188/?page=3&q=uhaul&o=relevance"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["page"] => string(1) "3"
    ["q"] => string(5) "uhaul"
    ["o"] => string(9) "relevance"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Me too, but reinstalling 2.2.11 fixed it

EDIT: just noticed yours is 2.1.11, mine was 2.2.11 so I'm not sure if the same issue ???

Typo, I meant 2.2.11
OK then it does appear to be same issue but fixed in mine by new 2.2.11 . But the fix was done by the old method of downloading the update, uploading via FTP and then manually install. before that I was getting many of those errors, like very minute or so. Since reinstalling manually, nothing.

Thanks. I was looking for something more speicifc to the XF installation since I have other wordpress systems under the same domain and it will fliush everything.

Hello @Moshe1010 ,

Unfortunately not. You can remove the cache files manually but this won't avoid the problem of affecting WP cache files etc. The recommended cache time in our installation guide is 5 minutes but you could temporarily drop this down in the related .htaccess rules if you feel that you need the cache to refresh more often while working on the site etc.

Hope this helps a bit,
-Michael

on member pages it doesn't bypass the csrf checks for and others with csrf token. xf resources and many. can you update addon for this? the lscache caches the xftoken value for visitors and csrf checks fails for guest visitors. /members/admin.1/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fadmin.1%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1678066405%2C04abf9c753b03ca0922557b8a0c4717a&_xfResponseType=json
i don't have time find the controllers for every page and extend the checkCsrfIfNeeded method.
I'd appericated if you fix.

all of the tabs below causes csrf token mismatch for guest visitors. with LSXFCache enabled.
1678067601791.webp

Best Regards.

on member pages it doesn't bypass the csrf checks for and others with csrf token. xf resources and many. can you update addon for this? the lscache caches the xftoken value for visitors and csrf checks fails for guest visitors. /members/admin.1/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fadmin.1%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1678066405%2C04abf9c753b03ca0922557b8a0c4717a&_xfResponseType=json
i don't have time find the controllers for every page and extend the checkCsrfIfNeeded method.
I'd appericated if you fix.

all of the tabs below causes csrf token mismatch for guest visitors. with LSXFCache enabled.
View attachment 282473

Best Regards.
I can take a look, thank you for the report.

-Michael

Top Bottom