LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 - Community

LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 - Community 2.3.0

No permission to download
I'm fairly certain the CSRF bug was huge and was the reason this plugin was causing errors on our site. Its very usable now in its current state and highly recommended if you are on Litespeed.

I have version 2.1.1 currently installed with XF 2.1.0. My server was just updated to the latest version of Lightspeed 5.3.8.

To update the plugin, do I just down load the file, upload it to my server, and install it again in the XF Admin CP? Do I need to do any .htaccess editing?

I have version 2.1.1 currently installed with XF 2.1.0. My server was just updated to the latest version of Lightspeed 5.3.8.

To update the plugin, do I just down load the file, upload it to my server, and install it again in the XF Admin CP? Do I need to do any .htaccess editing?

That is correct. You should also make sure that you have added the most recent .htaccess code (or replace the existing code with the new version) as it does most of the heavy lifting.

Following our installation guide a second time should get you where you want to be

I am getting 100% miss on my site, plugin enabled and htaccess is as per the install guide.
Plugin Version 2.2.0
  • status 200
  • accept-ranges bytes
  • age 0
  • cache-control max-age=0, must-revalidate, no-cache, no-store
  • content-encoding gzip
  • content-type text/html; charset=utf-8
  • date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 05:06:23 GMT
  • display pub_site_sol
  • expires Sun, 09 Jun 2019 05:06:23 GMT
  • last-modified Mon, 10 Jun 2019 05:06:20 GMT
  • pagespeed off
  • response 200
  • server nginx/1.14.0
  • vary Accept-Encoding,X-APP-JSON
  • via 1.1 varnish (Varnish/6.0)
  • x-content-type-options nosniff
  • x-frame-options SAMEORIGIN
  • x-litespeed-cache miss
  • x-middleton-display pub_site_sol
  • x-middleton-response 200
  • x-sol pub_site
  • x-varnish 415045464
  • x-varnish 371888411

I am getting 100% miss on my site, plugin enabled and htaccess is as per the install guide.
Plugin Version 2.2.0
  • status 200
  • accept-ranges bytes
  • age 0
  • cache-control max-age=0, must-revalidate, no-cache, no-store
  • content-encoding gzip
  • content-type text/html; charset=utf-8
  • date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 05:06:23 GMT
  • display pub_site_sol
  • expires Sun, 09 Jun 2019 05:06:23 GMT
  • last-modified Mon, 10 Jun 2019 05:06:20 GMT
  • pagespeed off
  • response 200
  • server nginx/1.14.0
  • vary Accept-Encoding,X-APP-JSON
  • x-content-type-options nosniff
  • x-frame-options SAMEORIGIN
  • x-litespeed-cache miss
  • x-middleton-display pub_site_sol
  • x-middleton-response 200
  • x-sol pub_site
  • x-varnish 415045464
  • x-varnish 371888411

Hello @zuffenhausen ,

Are you running LiteSpeed Web Server with LSCache module? I'm also seeing Varnish headers, this could interfere with LSCache when both are being used as a page cache.

When viewing the site as a guest with this enabled, if you click on the username of someone in the Members online block, you get a 400 error:

1563293311450.webp

Found an interesting possible bug, it's likely with XenForo's guest page caching itself but thought i'd just check here first:

If you have multiple styles setup, guests won't be able to change the style as the page will always revert to the cached default style. With good timing, you can also cause the non-default style to get cached or at least cause weird behaviour with the style across pages - I haven't investigated in detail.

Is this a LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 problem, or a XenForo problem? Seems to be a tricky problem and I wonder if there's any nice solution beyond not supporting customizable styles for guests.

Last edited:
Found an interesting possible bug, it's likely with XenForo's guest page caching itself but thought i'd just check here first:

If you have multiple styles setup, guests won't be able to change the style as the page will always revert to the cached default style. With good timing, you can also cause the non-default style to get cached or at least cause weird behaviour with the style across pages - I haven't investigated in detail.

Is this a LiteSpeed Cache for XF2 problem, or a XenForo problem? Seems to be a tricky problem and I wonder if there's any nice solution beyond not supporting customizable styles for guests.

Hello @b94,

This problem does ring a bell. Unfortunately I don't think I'll get the chance to look into this one any time soon, but wanted to let you know that I saw your post and have added it to our to-do.

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention.

Regards,
-Michael

@Michael A. My site not loading correctly, look like template broken. Disabled LiteSpeed Cache add-on will be fixed template broken issue. Please can you let me know that how to fixing this issue?

ScreenShot01217.webp

ScreenShot01218.webp

Top Bottom