Implemented List followed threads, forums, sub-forums and Gallery

Reinhard

In this forum I follow many threads that I found interesting. Many suggestions and ideas from users in the community who have a lot of potential for XenForo. But it turns out that I wanted to find a list of the threads I follow to know how many, what they are, and that.

To my surprise there is no list of the threads I follow, the only way to know about them is to receive a new message and activate an alert for me. But I wanted to find a thread (suggestion) that I read yesterday, which I found interesting to restore with a message. To see what they think about the feature now and whether it will have light for XenForo 2.

But unfortunately there is NO list of threads I follow. Why not? Is something so elementary, for example, if I can see a list of users I follow, even know what they do. But there is no list of threads that I follow and thinking about it, the list of forums and / or sub-forums that I follow? neither.

And I got to find out even more, and I can "follow" videos and photos to receive alerts about them, when someone comments for example. But is not there a blessed list of videos or photos that I follow in the community?

My suggestion is in synthesis to have a list for threads, forums, sub-forums and / or gallery that I follow. Who agrees with me? Please give a "like" to know if they are in favor of it.

Greetings, Reinhard :D

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Threads that you follow are presumably Watched Threads? If so, you can see all of these from the Watched Threads link in the navigation bar. Similarly there's a Watched Forums link for the forums that you watch (follow).

upload_2016-12-16_8-1-48.webp

The Media Gallery also has Watched Media, Albums and Categories.

upload_2016-12-16_8-1-12.webp

Top Bottom