1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Link Members Online Now->members should not go to members page

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by sinucello, Oct 16, 2014.

1. sinucello

sinucello Well-Known Member

2. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

You can edit this on your installation. I honestly think it looks better without being underlined everywhere. Every word at the footer of each post would be underlined, You'd have like a double border going on at the top of the page (watch thread). It'd look kind of ridiculous IMHO.

As for your main suggestion, I think both could make sense and since Members Online Now already links to the section you want it linked to, I think it'd be redundent to have them both link there (even if they would link to different tabs).
  3. sinucello

sinucello Well-Known Member

Hello Daniel,
    I agree, not everywhere as in the top nav it`s clear that the entries are links. But links in postings, user info block next to postings, footer... I have them all underlined:

As for the Members Online link: I get your point but (as you don`t recognize that Members Online Now is in fact a link,) I still think it`s better to change the members link to the tab. I`ll do this now in my forum and suggest it as a standard.

all the best,
  4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

No, thanks. It's consistent with People You Follow; plus, Members Online Now does just that.
  5. Valhalla

Valhalla Well-Known Member

sinucello likes this.