1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How to HIDE "Members online now"

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by James Jimmy, Jul 7, 2015.

1. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

Would appreciate if anyone could help / show me on how to HIDE the "Members online now" at my website www.forumhuru.com .

Thank you !!
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Template: sidebar_online_users

<!-- block: sidebar_online_users -->
    <xen:comment><div class="section membersOnline userList">       
        <div class="secondaryContent">
            <h3><a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:phrase members_online_now}</a></h3>
            <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">
                <xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
                    <xen:if hascontent="true">
                    <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
                    <ul class="followedOnline">
                            <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
                                <xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
                                    <li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
                    <h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>
                <ol class="listInline">
                    <xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
                        <xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
                            <xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">
                                <a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
                                    class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                            <xen:else />
                                {xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
                    <xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
                        <li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
            <div class="footnote">
                {xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}', 'robots={xen:number $onlineUsers.robots}'}
    <!-- end block: sidebar_online_users -->
  3. Dylan V

Dylan V Well-Known Member

You can also go to the "EXTRA.css" template and add this:
    .sidebar .membersOnline
        display: none;
  4. James

James Well-Known Member

You can also find template forum_list and remove the following line:
    <xen:if is="{$canViewMemberList}">
                <xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
    If you want the sidebar to be usable elsewhere while removing it from the forum list.
    Amaury likes this.
  5. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

Thank you all !!