Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab

Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab [Paid] 3.8.0

No permission to buy ($54.99)

AddonsLab

AddonsLab submitted a new resource:

Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab - The definitive solution you need to monitor and fix broken links throughout the forums.

Add-On Information

The add-on gives full control over the links we have in all your posts, allowing you to search for them quickly, check their status, modify them one by one or at once. Support for other content types (resources, profile posts, third-party blog or article add-ons etc.) will be released as separate paid plug-ins. Please check-out the related add-ons section for more information.

The supported BB Code tags are URL, MEDIA and IMG. Supported media types...

Read more about this resource...

Updated to XF2. Can we do Start fresh with a clean installation?

I am not sure what you mean. XenForo 2.x and 1.x use different MySQL tables, so anyway, you will need to run indexation and link check on 2.x again. Of course, you can also install the add-on on a board that did not have 1.x installed, no difference between two.

I am not sure what you mean. XenForo 2.x and 1.x use different MySQL tables, so anyway, you will need to run indexation and link check on 2.x again. Of course, you can also install the add-on on a board that did not have 1.x installed, no difference between two.

I am Updated to XF2 from XF1. So can we uninstall XF2 then install fresh clean installation. Does remove old database table from uninstallation?

I have removed this table manually and done new installation but does not added new table from this installation.

The package is now updated on our website. You don't need to re-download it if you have already removed the tables manually.

Tables are created, they are just named differently. Just use the product, and if it works then tables are there.

@AddonsLab Does added support for all Xenforo 2 core Supported media types?

1822ba2d-3c01-464c-a69b-dfc3179be2a9.png

I am getting this Server error logs about allm_tag_check_trigger is unknown

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:allm_tag_check_trigger is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:580

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 18, 2018 at 11:53 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 580, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(580): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(535): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'allm_tag_check_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1245): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'allm_tag_check_...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('allm_tag_check_...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/post_macros.php(532): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:allm_tag...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Yugensoft\TimeSpentOnline\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/thread_view.php(601): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Yugensoft\TimeSpentOnline\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "/threads/indian.171750/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I am getting this Server error logs about allm_tag_check_trigger is unknown

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:allm_tag_check_trigger is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:580

Generated by: Unknown account Feb 18, 2018 at 11:53 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 580, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(580): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(535): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'allm_tag_check_...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1245): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'allm_tag_check_...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('allm_tag_check_...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/post_macros.php(532): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:allm_tag...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Yugensoft\TimeSpentOnline\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s30/public/thread_view.php(601): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Yugensoft\TimeSpentOnline\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#14 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(54) "/threads/indian.171750/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello!

We could not reproduce the error. The template is in the package and should be available. You should be able to find in Admin Panel. You can also try to rebuild add-on data:

Screenshot at Feb 19 13-24-08.webp

If you still have the issue, please contact us via a ticket and we will continue the review.

Thank you!

@AddonsLab How we can dead link check via CLI command? Yesterday at 8:04 PM started the dead link check but still are in 5.5% and going to slowly. I think this take one month for complete? How can run its more fast?

f11e4117-9328-44f9-b6b5-2170efd12fd4.png

@AddonsLab How we can dead link check via CLI command? Yesterday at 8:04 PM started the dead link check but still are in 5.5% and going to slowly. I think this take one month for complete? How can run its more fast?

f11e4117-9328-44f9-b6b5-2170efd12fd4.png

There is no CLI command to check the links. The product uses cache for the links that were checked recently, so you can expect it to run faster as it checks more links. We will consider adding support to run the check via cron, but we can't work it in coming days, unfortunately. We will update here once CLI support is added, in case you still need it, but I guess the check will finish quicker than you expect.

Thank you!

@AddonsLab Running dead link checker Randomly doing high server load, Site down now.

Code:
Time:                    Tue Feb 20 07:06:48 2018 +0600
1 Min Load Avg:          452.69
5 Min Load Avg:          106.40
15 Min Load Avg:         35.57

Edit: This add-on killing my server. Now cancelled Dead link check then Server back to online. Please give performance improvements update.

Last edited:
@AddonsLab Running dead link checker Randomly doing high server load, Site down now.

Code:
Time:                    Tue Feb 20 07:06:48 2018 +0600
1 Min Load Avg:          452.69
5 Min Load Avg:          106.40
15 Min Load Avg:         35.57

Edit: This add-on killing my server. Now cancelled Dead link check then Server back to online. Please give performance improvements update.

Hello!

We have checked the issue. We can confirm, that server load limits work. There is no reason why server loads went so high for your case and the product did not stop checking the links, except if you have put too much high limit on "Items to process per page" setting when you have checked your links. The default is 10, meaning after each 10 links the request is sent again, and if server is overloaded, the request would be delayed. Please confirm the limit you have used. If you used too much high limit, cancel the job and start it again with a lower limit. Setting the limit higher does not make the task to run faster, as the main time is anyway spent on actually checking the links via remote requests.

We have, however, reproduced an issue, that caused the local cache not to be used. It is fixed now. So you can safely cancel the task and run it again, all links that have already been checked will be skipped fastly. Another issue was with showing server load (it would not be shown in Immediate check mode), and it is fixed now as well. The fix will be released now.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Link Checker for XenForo 2.x by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Bug-fix: cache not used for dead links

This is a bug-fix release, that solves the following issues reproduced:

1. With high server load link checking is delayed, but status message does not show properly if running the check directly (status message for delayed checks is shown as expected).

2. Dead link check cache not being used

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

if you have put too much high limit on "Items to process per page" setting when you have checked your links. The default is 10, meaning after each 10 links the request is sent again, and if server is overloaded, the request would be delayed. Please confirm the limit you have used.

I am using default "Items to process per page" 10

So you can safely cancel the task and run it again

Updated 2.0.1 and Running the Dead Links check. I will let you know that what going on the server load.

Top Bottom