License renewal

Rukiri

I purchased xenforo when it was in it's infancy and have liked what it has become, from what I understand from the customers portal "really need to update that email" is that I can renew for $40 as opposed to buying a new license.

Is this correct? If so I will rebuy xenforo as it has exactly what I need in a forum now than it did 3 years ago.. wow that long?

Alright cool just wanted to make sure, I contacted support on getting my e-mail updated "ironic you can't do it online" as that email hasn't been available for the last year.

Alright cool just wanted to make sure, I contacted support on getting my e-mail updated "ironic you can't do it online" as that email hasn't been available for the last year.
I went through the same process when i finally decided to move over. The support is top notch, they will have your email changed in no time. Welcome to the club!

Just renewed this morning.

Here's an idea for you guys at xenforo. How about instead of making us renew each year how about doing what vBulletin do and make the licenses last until the end of life of that version?
For example you might have xenforo lite, xenforo 1, xenforo 2, etc.

Last edited:
Just renewed this morning.

Here's an idea for you guys at xenforo. How about instead of making us renew each year how about doing what vBulletin do and make the licenses last until the end of life of that version?
For example you might have xenforo lite, xenforo 1, xenforo 2, etc.

I like the way that XenForo has it right now. Would be stupid if they change the way for charging for their product.

How is $40 a year way too expensive?

It's very reasonable and highly competitive and you only need to do it if you need an upgrade or need support.
When you live off a low wage and you are renting and you are doing the real life things you don't have the money. Each fortnight I get paid. It's not enough.

Top Bottom