[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete

[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete 2.0.5 Patch Level 5

No permission to download
These two fields have the same name, so they are always both activated at the same time.

They don't appear to be a part of my add-on, where are you seeing them? If it's part of the user criteria, then it would appear they are coming from an alternative add-on.

Ah, yeah, that's from this add-on, sorry.

Hello,

I get this server error message since the installation:
  • TypeError: Argument 2 passed to LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /var/www/www.rpg-foren.com/htdocs/src/XF/Container.php on line 274
  • src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:29
  • Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 16 September 2019 um 19:34
Stack-Trace
#0 src/XF/Container.php(274): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), NULL)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1564): XF\Container->createObject('LiamW\\AccountDe...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('LiamW\\AccountDe...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2770): XF\Container->create('service', 'LiamW\\AccountDe...', Array)
#4 src/XF.php(682): XF\App->service('LiamW\\AccountDe...', NULL)
#5 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Job/DeleteAccounts.php(38): XF::service('LiamW\\AccountDe...', NULL)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#9 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#10 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(35) "https://www.rpg-foren.com/admin.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Can someone tell me where the mistake came from?

I disabled this add-on and when i try to enable it i get this error.

Capture.webp

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /forum/public_html/src/XF/Container.php on line 274 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:29

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Container.php(274): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->__construct(Object(XF\Admin\App), NULL)
#1 src/XF/App.php(1564): XF\Container->createObject('LiamW\\AccountDe...', Array)
#2 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('LiamW\\AccountDe...', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#3 src/XF/App.php(2770): XF\Container->create('service', 'LiamW\\AccountDe...', Array)
#4 src/XF.php(682): XF\App->service('LiamW\\AccountDe...', NULL)
#5 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Job/DeleteAccounts.php(38): XF::service('LiamW\\AccountDe...', NULL)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(G)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(139): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(true, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
["referrer"] => string(42) "https://forum.com/admin.php?tools/run-job"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRedirect"] => string(10) "/admin.php"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["only_ids"] => string(0) ""
}
}

I am getting the exact same error now. Seems to happen with a certain user that has been deleted but is still pending (?).

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in //public_html/src/XF/Container.php on line 274
src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:29
Error log is being filled with this (14000+ errors).
Any idea's @Liam W ?

Ugh. I'll look into it. Do you know if this particular user was manually deleted or deleted by the add-on? Either way, there's code in place that should label the user as having been deleted.

I changed the 'pending' status to 'completed' for the specific user in MySQL. This stopped the errors, but now another user got deleted by the add-on while status is still pending.

Some extra info, maybe it helps:

Server error log
  • LogicException: Job LiamW\AccountDelete:DeleteAccounts: Can only set an already saved value on a saved entity
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:685
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Oct 17, 2019 at 11:35 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(265): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->setAsSaved('username', 'Fubar')
#1 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(188): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->finaliseDeleteDisable()
#2 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Job/DeleteAccounts.php(38): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->executeDeletion()
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

Hello @Liam W (Member Self Delete Beta 3)

As can be seen from my settings, users should be deleted after 3 days if they do not log in again in the meantime.

Unfortunately, these are not deleted, but receive after 3 days only the emailnote that they would have aborted the process by re-loggingin. But that's not true as I have tested with a self-created TestUser.
1571415089440.png

I am getting the exact same error now. Seems to happen with a certain user that has been deleted but is still pending (?).

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in //public_html/src/XF/Container.php on line 274
src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:29
li
Error log is being filled with this (14000+ errors).
Any idea's @Liam W ?

@Liam W i know you're already looking into this, but im getting the same error as well, probably a dozen a minute or so. just wanted to let you know. if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know.

I would love to get this add-on working, had something similar in XF1 and this seems to be the default self-delete solution for XF2.
I have installed the add-on however I'm getting some unexpected behavior:

I have set usergroup permissions, I see the option in the user account settings, click there and I get a password confirmation screen.
However when I input the correct password and click confirm, the form reloads empty and I cannot go ahead with the deletion. Any ideas?

I would love to get this add-on working, had something similar in XF1 and this seems to be the default self-delete solution for XF2.
I have installed the add-on however I'm getting some unexpected behavior:

I have set usergroup permissions, I see the option in the user account settings, click there and I get a password confirmation screen.
However when I input the correct password and click confirm, the form reloads empty and I cannot go ahead with the deletion. Any ideas?

Are you using FireFox by any chance? I only ask because I've noticed FireFox do the same thing when I try to login to my own boards admin panel. I'm not sure why it does it, but if you are using Firefox it might be idea to try another browser and see if the same thing happens.

Using Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Same error.

Upgraded to Beta 5 before testing again, no go. If I input the wrong password it will show a pop up saying so, if I input the correct password, it will simply reload with an empty password field.

Using Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Same error.

Upgraded to Beta 5 before testing again, no go. If I input the wrong password it will show a pop up saying so, if I input the correct password, it will simply reload with an empty password field.

Does the same thing happen if you try to enable/manage two factor authentication? The password confirmation prompt uses the system provided by XenForo, which is the same system used by the 2FA password confirmation.

Top Bottom