[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete

[Liam W] (RIP) Member Self Delete 2.0.5 Patch Level 5

No permission to download
Hi @Ozzy47

I started to receive following error. Do you have any recommendation to correct it? Thanks in advance..

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
  • src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:183
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • 4 July 2022 at 05:21

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(183): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 183, Array)
#1 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Job/DeleteAccounts.php(45): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->executeDeletion()
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(7.6526)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.6526)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.6526)
#5 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#6 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(70) "https://www.cevremuhendisleri.net/konu/turkce-autocad-kitabi-megep.49/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Hi @Ozzy47

I started to receive following error. Do you have any recommendation to correct it? Thanks in advance..

Server error log
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
  • src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:183
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • 4 July 2022 at 05:21

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(183): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 183, Array)
#1 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Job/DeleteAccounts.php(45): LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->executeDeletion()
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(7.6526)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.6526)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.6526)
#6 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["referrer"] => string(70) "https://www.cevremuhendisleri.net/konu/turkce-autocad-kitabi-megep.49/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
Based on your error, it looks like another case of an option not set to a proper initial default value. As a workaround fix, try going to the options page for the addon, and Save, so that proper values are set for all options. I think that will work.

Based on your error, it looks like another case of an option not set to a proper initial default value. As a workaround fix, try going to the options page for the addon, and Save, so that proper values are set for all options. I think that will work.
Thank you, let me try.

@Painbaker Getting lot of Server error log:

Code:
ErrorException: Job LiamW\AccountDelete:DeleteAccounts: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "change_privacy" src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:145

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 7, 2022 at 11:19 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(145): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 145)
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(7.97468)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.97468)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.97468)
#6 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["referrer"] => string(37) "/threads/76903/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

• ErrorException: Job LiamW\AccountDelete:DeleteAccounts: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "change_privacy"
  • src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:145

• ErrorException: Job LiamW\AccountDelete:DeleteAccounts: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "change_privacy"
  • src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:145
If you use the BBCode CODE your error could be better reading.

I have this error for some reason. Someone requested to be deleted and the account is still pending.

Code:
TypeError: Argument 2 passed to LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete::__construct() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, instance of LiamW\AccountDelete\Entity\AccountDelete given, called in /home/forumsss/www/src/XF/Container.php on line 270 in src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php at line 39
LiamW\AccountDelete\Service\AccountDelete->__construct() in src/XF/Container.php at line 270
XF\Container->createObject() in src/XF/App.php at line 1691
XF\App->XF\{closure}() in src/XF/Container.php at line 228
XF\Container->create() in src/XF/App.php at line 2979
XF\App->service()
call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 763
XF\Mvc\Controller->service() in src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/XF/Admin/Controller/Log.php at line 48
LiamW\AccountDelete\XF\Admin\Controller\Log->actionAccountDeletionCancel() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Code:
    ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: change_privacy src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php:145

Gegenereerd door: Unknown account 22 okt 2022 om 19:15

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/LiamW/AccountDelete/Service/AccountDelete.php(145): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 145, Array)
#2 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): LiamW\AccountDelete\Job\DeleteAccounts->run(8)
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["referrer"] => string(40) "https://www.forumurl.com/search/search"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I don't receive that error, though I did briefly receive a similar one as discussed on the last page. Based on that, have you tried going to the options page for this addon and simply clicking Save to update the stored option values for the addon? They introduced new options but didn't specify valid defaults for them, which that workaround should fix by updating the stored option values.

Hopefully it's basically that same problem that you're experiencing.

Yeah, go to the options page for the addon, change a setting, save, then change it back and save.

Please try this:

1. Take a normal user and delete yourself.
2. Login as admin. See the message from the user, login a user with xenluce.
3. You see the page about self-deleting
Now i cant use the link "revert to admin".

Anyway, you should talk with xenluce; both together make problems.
And this one stops the other one from working.

I would never use this add-on as I feel that this is an admin only function, not even a mod should be able to make this decision. It opens up the forum to abuse especially, as others have said.

I would never use this add-on as I feel that this is an admin only function, not even a mod should be able to make this decision. It opens up the forum to abuse especially, as others have said.

Self delete should be an admin only function?

Top Bottom