[Liam W.] Post Macros

[Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download
I am trying to use the global macros for adding custom bbcodes where only a usergroup with permission has the icon and menu entries to use it without writing it out. It works fairly well, with one exception: It is not possible to select text and then wrap the bbcode around it. The text will be replaced with the macro. I know this is not, what the addon is built for, but is the best solution I have found so far.

Is there a way to wrap the marked content with the content of the macro, and if not, could this be done? I believe in general, the possibility to use variables that will keep the selected text and wrap whatever around it could be of value for macros....

testing this out, but i cant figure out how to get the insert button to show on the editor......permissions enabled etc, wont even show in admin cp config toolbar "preview"....

am i missing something?

regards

i did find another minor obstacle.....

the hover tool tip on the editor button..."insert macro" does not seem to exist in a phrase, and i cant find it in any of the templates by a few type of search tactics....

oh snap im blowing it up......i do have another question tho....

ive noticed this wants to auto insert a prefix which i dont really want to apply as default.....is there a way to clear that out?

regards

Hello,

the hover tool tip on the editor button..."insert macro" does not seem to exist in a phrase, and i cant find it in any of the templates by a few type of search tactics....

ive noticed this wants to auto insert a prefix which i dont really want to apply as default.....is there a way to clear that out?

regards
Tagging @CRUEL-MODZ for this (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

i had forgotten but just been reminded this is still an issue.....any news?

regards
I forgot to answer you sorry!

For the sentence I will make an update so that it is possible to translate it.
Can you post a suggestion about it: https://xen-soluce.com/forums/supports.104/post-thread

regards
In the macro you specify no prefix

Hello,

Getting "later_today_at_x" on latest version when enabled:

View attachment 276620

but when disabled everything is good:

View attachment 276621
View attachment 276622
+1

also could not approve new accts....
Thankfully I didn't hit this but glad it's disabled for now that would cause some much issues 🤯
Disabled. Same as others. Messed up dates and unable to approve new threads.
Yes indeed, I don't have this problem, but I think I know where it can come from, you can disable the template modification : helper_js_global of post macro. that will potentially correct the problem, (can you confirm it) if it is the case I will publish an update tonight.

Sorry !

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

hello,
yes i can confirm that fixed it for us...i may noticed a bit of odd behavior in a lag moment, not sure if that was real, but once the page was done loading it was proper....

regards

hello,
yes i can confirm that fixed it for us...i may noticed a bit of odd behavior in a lag moment, not sure if that was real, but once the page was done loading it was proper....

regards
Ok thanks I'll share the update tonight, we'll see if it fixes the problem.

Top Bottom