svNoticeTimeReplacables_week: "time.week",
svNoticeTimeReplacables_weeks: "{count} weeks",
svNoticeTimeReplacables_month: "{count} month",
svNoticeTimeReplacables_months: "{count} months",
svNoticeTimeReplacables_year: "{count} year",
svNoticeTimeReplacables_years: "{count} years",
svNoticeTimeReplacables_date_x_at_time_y: "{date} at {time}",
liamw_postmacros_insert_macro: "Insert macro",

The "sv" addon has added a double comma in.

This addon will need to be fixed or turned off.
Disabled until there is a fix.

Hello,

Yes indeed, I don't have this problem, but I think I know where it can come from, you can disable the template modification : helper_js_global of post macro. that will potentially correct the problem, (can you confirm it) if it is the case I will publish an update tonight.

Sorry !

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ
No need to be sorry theses things happen but thanks for the fix! At first I thought it was me so hey glad to see it resolved 😃

Please imagine the situation that you have only one macro.
It would save so many clicks if i could use it without the menu-click.

Or think you have only two or three of them?
It would be so wonderful to have every single one with an icon in the editor menu.

Yes, it is only one click, but 30 times a day, more than 200 times a week and around 900 clicks in a month and almost 11.000 clicks in a year are something I really would like to avoid.

apologies in advance if I missed this

can this be used under the WARN a member section, in the message portion of that?
1682446353302.webp

Hi we've started encountering a new error after we updated to the latest version of xenforo that just came out.

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Error: Call to a member function getRedirection() on bool
[*]src/addons/LiamW/PostMacros/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:31
[*]Generated by: 
[*]May 22, 2023 at 9:32 PM
[/LIST]

[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]

#0 src/addons/SV/UserEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(51): LiamW\PostMacros\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReplyInternal(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), NULL)
#1 src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(330): SV\UserEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReplyInternal(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(711): SV\Threadmarks\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReplyInternal(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(364): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsSinceDateReply(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), 1684805523)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionNewPosts(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'NewPosts', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Hi we've started encountering a new error after we updated to the latest version of xenforo that just came out.

Code:
[LIST]
[*]Error: Call to a member function getRedirection() on bool
[*]src/addons/LiamW/PostMacros/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:31
[*]Generated by:
[*]May 22, 2023 at 9:32 PM
[/LIST]

[HEADING=2]Stack trace[/HEADING]

#0 src/addons/SV/UserEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(51): LiamW\PostMacros\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReplyInternal(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), NULL)
#1 src/addons/SV/Threadmarks/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(330): SV\UserEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReplyInternal(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(711): SV\Threadmarks\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsReplyInternal(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(364): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->getNewPostsSinceDateReply(Object(SV\SearchImprovements\XF\Entity\ThreadCollab), 1684805523)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionNewPosts(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'NewPosts', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}
Hello, we'll share an update about this, thanks ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

Hey there! It would be great if you could implement a feature to move a thread after a reply has been posted. I have the Prefix Actions addon, and sadly they aren't compatible. If a prefix is automatically assigned to a thread through a post macros, the prefix actions won't take effect, so I have to manually re-add the prefix.

Best regards,
Rodagave

I don't understand how to use this. I'm trying to mimic this: https://community.centminmod.com/forums/install-upgrades-or-pre-install-questions.8/create-thread - where there's template info/text when submitting a new thread. He said he uses this addon for it.

I installed the addon, created a new global macro, under "Global macro permissions" I set "registered" to "yes". I don't see the macro when creating a new thread. I don't see macro options in the user account as shown here: https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screenshot-2019-03-19-at-00-12-46-png.198330/

Can you add some directions here https://xenforo.com/community/resources/liam-w-post-macros.5631/?

I see that under /admin.php?permissions/user-groups/registered.2/ there is another set of macro permissions. For "Enroll in global macro" I selected "yes" for the "registered" group, and still nothing shows up anywhere.

I see that the centminmod forum has different macros set up for each subforum/category, IE:
But I don't see any option for that in the ACP.

In the "user group permissions" I set all to "yes" for admin, and now I see the new options in their user account. Even though I had set under "Global macro permissions" I set "registered" to "yes" the admin account was not enrolled. After enrolling them, I still don't see it show up anywhere.

I figured out that to get this icon https://xenforo.com/community/attachments/screenshot-2019-03-19-at-00-24-57-png.198337/ I have to manually add it for each toolbar size at /admin.php?button-manager/. But I still don't see any way to have the macro/text/template show up automatically like the centmin mod forum.

Last edited:
You want it to automatically insert the text? I don't think Liam's Post Macros does that automatically. I have the addon for like staff pre-made text that they can choose to insert.

For automatic thread content insertion, I use this 5 euro addon from XFA: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfa-thread-template-xf2.6531/

It works and automatically prefills thread content. I believe this addon is more for a selection of multiple pre-made texts that you insert via post toolbar.

This add-on is something really special. I have bought it a long time ago. Thank you for doing it!

Maybe you can tell me why there are always jobs running? Many times I get error message like job not finished, continue job!

A long time ago, I have bought this add-on, but I don't remember how to make a form.
Do we have docs somewhere, please?

Top Bottom