[Liam W.] Post Macros

[Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download
Hello,

This add-on is something really special. I have bought it a long time ago. Thank you for doing it!

Maybe you can tell me why there are always jobs running? Many times I get error message like job not finished, continue job!
I need to release an update

A long time ago, I have bought this add-on, but I don't remember how to make a form.
Do we have docs somewhere, please?
You'll find global macros in content, and personal macros in account/macros/active/.

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Maybe you have done an update with this change?

User have to move deactivated global macros to activated macros, before they can use it?
This is the price to stop enrolling? I am afraid to many users are too, ähem, to use it now, but we will see.

if you have more than a few, opt-in really is a better way...i think i know what you mean tho it takes a tutorial thread or specific mention to show where to go etc.

We did not change the basic operation of the addon, we only corrected some problem/error, or added new functionality

Please add a new function!
We need a checkbox under the form with the question: [ ] Remove empty fields?

Form
cats: [____________]
dogs: [____________]
toys: [____________]
cars: [____________]
[ ] Remove empty fields?

When checked, the lines with empty fields are not shown.
This would help a lot, especially on mobiles.

And the programming should be easy, i guess.

Love, peace and harmony! And a new checkbox for this add-on, please.

Better: add a new sign to setup the field:

++ means, it will not deleted, when checkbox is checked. Now we dont show fields, when empty, and other fields are shown always

This is really an awesome add-on, but I have uninstalled it also many times.
I dont like to open the acp and see the warnings that some work is not finished.
Then I have to press the link - day by day.
This is getting on my nerves.

What the world could need instead, smaller, easier to handle, and for me with full function:

Add new texts with insert-function for admin and mods.

Add new text, edit, delete
Textfield, auto-send, allowed usergroup
small, nice, very useful

XenSoluce updated [Liam W.] Post Macros with a new update entry:

Update 5.2.2

Changed :
  • N/A
Added :
  • Add a rebuild permission system (in rebuild cache), this should avoid the message that appears in the admin panel.
    If you're modifying post macro permissions for a user group or changing a global macro, please rebuild
  • Add a permission for the metadata thread
Removed :
  • N/A
Note :
  • N/A
If you have questions, ask us !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah, okay, and it isn't set automatically for the "Administrative" group or super admins, I assume?

Sorry could be going stupid but I've set up a global macro and set up permissions for moderators and admins to see it. I've enrolled myself into the macro but cannot see it anywhere when I'm replying to a thread. I've also set it up so admins and moderators have user group permissions for it.

What am I doing wrong?

After i updated last version, the macros for my users are gone, do i miss something?

I mean their macros saved...

After i updated last version, the macros for my users are gone, do i miss something?

I mean their macros saved...
No, I don't think so, it's weird because this version has already been in use, on a production site, for 6 months and there hasn't been this problem!

No, I don't think so, it's weird because this version has already been in use, on a production site, for 6 months and there hasn't been this problem!
Well, now it doesnt works for regular users, only for admin / mods.

I tried to disable first all permissions first and full options dissapears as intended

Then i enabled the "use macros" option, the menu appears.

But when i enabled the "create macros", nothing happens.

Could you check it? Maybe if you need credentials for my site, just let me know

Top Bottom