[Liam W.] Post Macros

[Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download
The macro button is not showing in the editor. Where is it supposed to be located, or how can I add it? Console doesn't say anything about missing JS files, so that shouldn't be the issue.

The macro button is not showing in the editor. Where is it supposed to be located, or how can I add it? Console doesn't say anything about missing JS files, so that shouldn't be the issue.
Check that you are enrolled in some macros. I believe the button only shows if you have macros to use.

Check that you are enrolled in some macros. I believe the button only shows if you have macros to use.
I made a personal one in my account settings, and it still does not show.
EDIT: Global macros do not work as well, the button does not show at all.

Last edited:
I would like to setup macros, only for the admin to be used as semi-automated responses to questions members often message us via conversation. Is this possible with this add-on?

Hello,

Je voudrais configurer des macros, uniquement pour que l'administrateur soit utilisé comme réponse semi-automatique aux questions que les membres nous envoient souvent par conversation. Est-ce possible avec ce module complémentaire ?
yes, with permission you can do this

Regards,

Getting cron errors not running from this macro (I think as this is the only add on installed apart from redis cache by Xon)

It happens intermittantly

Screenshot 2022-04-07 at 10.29.22.pngScreenshot 2022-04-26 at 06.34.55.png

Can't translate this:

6e26d1ea46942bb3b3fd0877f1b66549.png

Greetings. I am currently unable to apply a prefix to any of my global macros. Anytime I choose a prefix for the macro, once I come back it seems to be gone. They are not being applied to the macro. Another aspect is, I have an addon that allows a thread to be moved automatically according to a prefix, and I noticed this addon should have support for that, though it doesn't seem to work either.

Greetings. I am currently unable to apply a prefix to any of my global macros. Anytime I choose a prefix for the macro, once I come back it seems to be gone. They are not being applied to the macro. Another aspect is, I have an addon that allows a thread to be moved automatically according to a prefix, and I noticed this addon should have support for that, though it doesn't seem to work either.
Did you try without the other add-on ?

I created 4 global macros and gave moderators the permission to create, enrol in, share macros etc. All users in that group can enrol, see the icon, and the macros work. What I cannot find is where I create a macro that is not global and added in the backend. I have the permissions, but seemingly I can only enrol and unenrol in global macros, but not create any in the frontend. Or at least I don't get where...

Never mind: found it - per default the number of allowed macros is at "0" ;)

I am trying to find a way to add fa icons to certain global macros in the editor drop down. Since data-param1 changes according to the settings of the individual user, that is not a good element to address via CSS. Is there a way to add the name of the macro to a new data element like data-post-macro-name so it can be used for that kind of thing? I have been looking through templates and template modifications but was unable to find the right one so far. Of course the optimal solution would be to have the option to assign fa icons to macros in the add-on, but I would not mind to apply a small "hack" myself, either.

I am trying to find a way to add fa icons to certain global macros in the editor drop down. Since data-param1 changes according to the settings of the individual user, that is not a good element to address via CSS. Is there a way to add the name of the macro to a new data element like data-post-macro-name so it can be used for that kind of thing? I have been looking through templates and template modifications but was unable to find the right one so far. Of course the optimal solution would be to have the option to assign fa icons to macros in the add-on, but I would not mind to apply a small "hack" myself, either.
Hello, tagging @CRUEL-MODZ this. You can also make a suggestion here if you want :

Regards, SyTry

Hello,

For the next update you could assign fa icon for the post macro: https://prnt.sc/GZpEnxiagLbJ https://prnt.sc/A-gl6e7MAaE1 https://prnt.sc/N1IIwGSXnjoF

Regards, CRUEL-MODZ

Top Bottom