Less than a week to go....

Kim

Are you organised?

Personally... NO lol

I have purchased one only gift, and whilst I spent some time in the Garden today trying to restore some order to the out of control plant life, I haven't done anything to clean/cook/get organised for Christmas Day celebrations at all :o

How about you? on track for a fun and relaxing Christmas, or like me is it going to be a last minute dash!

Haha, organized? Me?

No way. I'm a last minute addict. No wait, I'm the role model for all last minute addicts, lol.

I see myself rushing out on the 23rd or 24th buying gifts. It works fine, because the masses are gone and so it becomes a relaxing shopping experience. A few things I'd already ordered online though.

And I already have a tree, but it is a tradition here to decorate it on Christmas Eve (or a day before if you get into too much stress) - I know, it's a bit different.

My backyard is covered with about ten inches of snow (or maybe more), so no need to restore the order when the chaos is deeply buried :)

My parents bought me an iPad... It lays under the Christmas Tree...

I'm feeling depressed to know that such a piece of technology is not used ^^

Ohh That must be torture for you!!! You're a lucky fellow though, and will enjoy opening it on Christmas Morning all the more for the wait :)

Haha, organized? Me?

No way. I'm a last minute addict. No wait, I'm the role model for all last minute addicts, lol.

I see myself rushing out on the 23rd or 24th buying gifts. It works fine, because the masses are gone and so it becomes a relaxing shopping experience. A few things I'd already ordered online though.

And I already have a tree, but it is a tradition here to decorate it on Christmas Eve (or a day before if you get into too much stress) - I know, it's a bit different.

My backyard is covered with about ten inches of snow (or maybe more), so no need to restore the order when the chaos is deeply buried :)

hehehee Well I hope we both get it all done in time!!! You are lucky with the snow, at least you don't have that to worry about :p

Yup. everything has been done :)

Good to hear! :D I have been organised a week out in previous years, but this year I seem to be deep in denial that Christmas is about to hit lol

grrrrrrrrrrrr.... people seem to be a bit more obnoxious this christmas season. I suppose it's the economy.
But I swear, if I believed in violence..................
fight.gif

grrrrrrrrrrrr.... people seem to be a bit more obnoxious this christmas season. I suppose it's the economy.
But I swear, if I believed in violence..................
fight.gif
I agree Peggy. I work in retail at Woolworths,a Major supermarket in Australia and the customers this holiday season are just horrible!

I agree Peggy. I work in retail at Woolworths,a Major supermarket in Australia and the customers this holiday season are just horrible!
I've worked in retail for much of my adult life (including Woolworths before they moved out of the southeast USA). There's obnoxious, and then there's obnoxious.
They're worse this year for sure.

I find Major shopping centers to be very stressful at this time of year (well always but especially at this time of year!) Had to go twice this week, and couldn't wait to get out of there both times!!!

Seems to me there are a lot of people not really in the Christmas Spirit this year, hardly any lights or decorations up in people's homes etc.

Last year it was much more joyous and celebratory than this year it seems.

Just the opposite here Kim. Our neighborhood is brimming with lights, smowmen, nativity scenes, etc. Our local parks set up Christmas light shows.
It's incredible.

I think that one Christmas, no one should purchase a gift for anyone. Just get together, enjoy a huge meal, talk, laugh, reminisce, etc.
And reflect on the real meaning for Christmas for them.

The retail market would probably go bankrupt, but we would be rich in spirit. :)

Just the opposite here Kim. Our neighborhood is brimming with lights, smowmen, nativity scenes, etc. Our local parks set up Christmas light shows.
It's incredible.

I think that one Christmas, no one should purchase a gift for anyone. Just get together, enjoy a huge meal, talk, laugh, reminisce, etc.
And reflect on the real meaning for Christmas for them.

The retail market would probably go bankrupt, but we would be rich in spirit. :)

That must look amazing :D

Wouldn't that be a great thing to do! I will join you in that one Peggy :D

How are sales going? The economic indicators are retail are down this Xmas, not surprising given the world economy etc.

Have brought all presents, now need to tidy up the house for the hordes of people expecting to eat on Xmas day. Five days to go kids and excitement levels are ... well next to nothing really.

Just saw the weather report. Looks like we'll be getting a pretty good dump of snow on Christmas eve, and over into Christmas day.
yaaaaayyy!!
runnningaround.gif

Top Bottom