Less than a week to go....

Marinating 50 pounds of meat and helping with other stuff. To enjoy lots of people and dozens of screaming children. I'm going to carry a small bottle of whiskey with me just to numb it out.

Marinating 50 pounds of meat and helping with other stuff. To enjoy lots of people and dozens of screaming children. I'm going to carry a small bottle of whiskey with me just to numb it out.
LOL. Be thankful that you have these people in your life!

It's Christmas Eve here! :D

My son is so excited this year, not sure why, usually we have to wake him up on Christmas day, he was never one of those kids that got up at 4am Christmas Morning (thankfully! lol) But he didn't sleep last night and has been trying to convince me that I should let him open "just one" today LOL hehehehe

Golly suddenly feeling a little bit excited myself :D

It's Christmas Eve here! :D

My son is so excited this year, not sure why, usually we have to wake him up on Christmas day, he was never one of those kids that got up at 4am Christmas Morning (thankfully! lol) But he didn't sleep last night and has been trying to convince me that I should let him open "just one" today LOL hehehehe

Golly suddenly feeling a little bit excited myself :D
My son has never been one that is excited for Christmas either. He likes it once it's here, but there's no anticipation.
Of course, most aspie kids rarely get excited over much at all, lol.

My son has never been one that is excited for Christmas either. He likes it once it's here, but there's no anticipation.
Of course, most aspie kids rarely get excited over much at all, lol.

Mine has been exactly the same up until this year - this year he is suddenly into it early :D

Mine has been exactly the same up until this year - this year he is suddenly into it early :D
oh goody, I have something to look forward to. :)

My daughter was exactly opposite. Christmas was always so exciting for her, months in advance. SHE was one of the 6 am risers on Christmas morning. :confused:

Gah,afternoon shift at work today and apparently each cash register already has lines of about 20 people each. Not looking to starting in 3 hours! :(

I wish mine was done as quickly as that. I'm back out tomorrow (later today actually) doing more.

I think no matter how early you start (which i did) christmas eve shopping rush is inevitable and law dictates it cannot be avoided.
So true... I pre-shop a lot. Thinking and asking people what they want. This year most recipients are more mobile (college) so intangible/caloric items fit best.

I wish mine was done as quickly as that. I'm back out tomorrow (later today actually) doing more.

I think no matter how early you start (which i did) christmas eve shopping rush is inevitable and law dictates it cannot be avoided.

Tell me about it :) There I was thinking I was all done, and just had to cook a few things and we were good to go.

I just discovered my son had left the Second Fridge (which is out in the Laundry) door ajar last night when he got a can of coke.

Guess where all the meat was for Christmas Lunch. It is all now ruined.

Farkkkkk!!!!

Tell me about it :) There I was thinking I was all done, and just had to cook a few things and we were good to go.

I just discovered my son had left the Second Fridge (which is out in the Laundry) door ajar last night when he got a can of coke.

Guess where all the meat was for Christmas Lunch. It is all now ruined.

Farkkkkk!!!!

LOL.

I knew it. Nature has a way of getting us all out on christmas eve and panicking, running around like headless chickens. "what am I going to do?" "Kim - hmmmm! why is that door ajar Jethro?" "jethro - Swoons" "kim - Swoons" "The son - That would be me, what do I care my presents aren't ruined" :P

I've got it all to look forward to in a few hours. I'm guessing I'll be okay if I down a few shots of vodka beforehand. :D

I'm totally out of order. Only slept 3 hours after decorating the christmas tree and wrapping the packages plus assembling the doll's kitchen for our daughter. Now I've some hours left in the office and then I had to catch some sleep.

LOL.

I knew it. Nature has a way of getting us all out on christmas eve and panicking, running around like headless chickens. "what am I going to do?" "Kim - hmmmm! why is that door ajar Jethro?" "jethro - Swoons" "kim - Swoons" "The son - That would be me, what do I care my presents aren't ruined" :p

I've got it all to look forward to in a few hours. I'm guessing I'll be okay if I down a few shots of vodka beforehand. :D

That was pretty much his attitude, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

After much farfffing around and dealing with manic stressed people (whilst being manic and stressed ourselves) he have managed to more or less replace what was lost. Could only get one chicken though lol so it is going to be a bit lean on the chicken front!!!

Luckily we are also have a whole leg of ham, (thankfully wasn't in that fridge!!!!) so that will go a long way!

Teenagers :|

Top Bottom