Kinetic Uploader [imgur] [Paid] [Deleted]

Well, if a little money up front would help the cause, let me know. My members aren't really IMGUR agnostic, so it kind of has little value at present. But I'm dying to find something that incorporates any of the features, especially the thumbs from IMG code, so that I could use the lightbox.

No, no money is needed if the addon isn't suitable for you at this time and you don't want to purchase, i'm not going to bribe anyone into getting the features they want which have already been features i've considered.

No, no money is needed if the addon isn't suitable for you at this time and you don't want to purchase, i'm not going to bribe anyone into getting the features they want which have already been features i've considered.

Don't think of it as you bribing me. Think of it as me bribing you to speed things along. :p

Is there a way to change the name to something else than "Upload to imgur" on the button?
Where do I change this?

Nevermind, found it. :)

This will be a core feature in the next release.

Yeh i've had a busy few weeks, next release is coming along and all going well will be up over the weekend.
Awesome, thanks for the update! For those of us that bought the unbranded version, will you just email it to us?

Kinetic updated Kinetic Uploader [imgur - Mobile Safe Image Uploads] with a new update entry:

v2.0 Several big changes, prep for future updates.

Version 2.0
- Re-developed major elements of the uploader.
- Fixed several bugs with older browsers and some mobiles.
- Added image preview after uploading.
- Added jQuery modal onclick of the image preview.
- Added new button style.
- Added ability to change button text.
- Several changes to CSS.
- Reworded C+P prompt to include mac users ;)
- Added links to modal window.
- Added support for drag + drop uploads. (Buggy, will be released in next update)
- Added ability to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Big update released now, last two items were costing time as i was finding bugs with some older browsers and a select few mobiles so drag and drop support and multiple image uploads will be added in the next update, hopefully out in the next month.

Can I change what email my branded free version gets sent to? I never use my paypal email address.

Hey,

If you want, i can change it for you.

Drop me a PM with your full name, order number, current email and the one you wish to change to and i'll sort it for you.

Thanks

Good work. I'd like to have also the "Linked BBCode (message boards)" that is valuable in case you use big images. It's possible to have it?

Top Bottom