Kinetic Uploader [imgur] [Paid] [Deleted]

does this do thumbnails and click to enlarge?

Thumbnail support is something that will be added in the near future.

Version 1.0.1 released today with many suggestions added including the Xenforo style buttons, location is same as before due to hook limitations at the moment, will look at that in the future though. Some new screenshots:

Admin:
admin.webp

Post Reply/New Thread/Quick Reply:
new.webp

Final Upload Result:
uploaded.webp

Awesome update, I am about to buy. Does the xenforo style button follow the parent theme if you have a custom style?

As long as the custom style is using the same classes yes, if people are having integration problems I can always add an optional to define the button class, but it should work tbh. Can those that have purchased also leave reviews, I'd quite like to see the feedback so I can gather it for future releases. Thanks!

i have purchased, its working great.
Only thing is, that the button are a little anonymous, in the buttom left screen.
Would be nice if it could be added to the reply bar beside the smiley icon etc.
So only cosmetic, app working very well.
And web ulr ,i mentioned in previus post could be nice also.
Also for decent money, not like many other apps, that cost more than the intire forum.

Does this put the tags and link into the post or does it need to be copy/pasted? Also what about expanding this to a signature image option too.

It currently only allows the copying and pasting options as the idea is to expand it to other file hosting platforms as well such as dropbox, mega, etc.

With regards to the signature idea, i like it, will most likely be included in the next update, thanks.

Purchased and Installed. Work as it says. (y)

But still there is scope of improvement. I wish i could replace it with native upload button and while clicking on the Links in Final Result, i thought it would automatically post the IMG link into the POST but the link need to be manually copied and pasted.

Anyways Good Addon and nominal pricing made it affordable to buy and reduce some load of my Server.

Yes as mentioned at the moment it is only an uploader and requires the user to C+P the outcome, however this may change in the future, it's still pretty early in development stages with many ideas being implemented on a daily basis.

perfect, exactly what i asked for, button integrated into the bar now, only weburls left.
keep up the awsomness.(y)

Button is visible to guest even though they cannot post replies to threads! Can you please address that in future release, also it doesn't work on Android devices! thanks

Button is visible to guest even though they cannot post replies to threads! Can you please address that in future release, also it doesn't work on Android devices! thanks

Guest issue will be sorted in next update, working fine on my Nexus 4 using Chrome.

What phone, android version and mobile browser are you using?

Kinetic updated Kinetic Uploader [imgur - Mobile Safe Image Uploads] with a new update entry:

Massive changes!

Version 1.0.2
- Re-developed full addon within Xenforo.
- Removed old button style.
- Removed old Location.
- Fixed mobile support on all modern devices & browsers.
- Relocated upload button next to attachment button.
- Added option to appear alongside attachment button or to replace it.
- Upload button now appears in all the same locations as the attachment button would, including conversations.
- Added 3 button style choices to admincp.
- Added onclick function to hyperlink once upload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great update :) getting better and better now :) still have the issues with Galaxy S3 stock browser, using chrome works fine. With stock you press on Browse Device and it does nothing. Cheers

Hmm that's strange as you can see from the screenshot i tested with GS3 default android browser and it worked, leave it with me though.

Kinetic updated Kinetic Uploader [imgur - Mobile Safe Image Uploads] with a new update entry:

Version num fix no need to download.

Version 1.0.2
- Re-developed full addon within Xenforo.
- Removed old button style.
- Removed old Location.
- Fixed mobile support on all modern devices & browsers.
- Relocated upload button next to attachment button.
- Added option to appear alongside attachment button or to replace it.
- Upload button now appears in all the same locations as the attachment button would, including conversations.
- Added 3 button style choices to admincp.
- Added onclick function to hyperlink once upload...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom