Kinetic Uploader [imgur] [Paid] [Deleted]

when you click the links it creates, it says press ctrl to copy link.
in the box, it says undefined. and an OK buttom, but nothing happends.

Press ctrl and c will just copy to clipboard, if you're getting undefined it means the upload to imgur failed at their end. Let me know if it continues though.

it uploads fine if i copy the links, and past it to the reply bar no trouble, but when clicking either of the two links its says undefined.

What is the possibility to add the IMG codes straight into the post? rather than mess about with copy and past, also if you are on a mac there is no CTRL key! Thanks

Kinetic updated Kinetic Uploader [imgur - Mobile Safe Image Uploads] with a new update entry:

Compatibility issues fixed!

History:

Version 1.0.3
- Fixed bugs causing issue with latest Xenforo and TMS.
- Some other minor fixes.
- Some minor code changes.
- Etc.

Version 1.0.2
- Re-developed full addon within Xenforo.
- Removed old button style.
- Removed old Location.
- Fixed mobile support on all modern devices & browsers.
- Relocated upload button next to attachment button.
- Added option to appear alongside attachment button or to replace it.
- Upload button now appears in all the same...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What is the possibility to add the IMG codes straight into the post? rather than mess about with copy and past, also if you are on a mac there is no CTRL key! Thanks

Copying the codes straight in is something planned for the future as long as i have enough interest in the addon. As for the mac issue, yeh, i'll fix that in 1.0.4, sorry never seen your post until now!

Found a "bug". When you hit the Post Reply button, the other buttons go slightly transparent but the imgur button doesn't. Just a nitpicky detail. :)

Also, I would consider offering the branded one for free and lowering the price slightly on the branded version, you will get many more users that way. The price is VERY steep when you convert it to $USD but I wanted to pay you the whole thing to make sure you were funded enough to keep developing this amazing add on!

Found a "bug". When you hit the Post Reply button, the other buttons go slightly transparent but the imgur button doesn't. Just a nitpicky detail. :)

Something i will look at thanks.

Also, I would consider offering the branded one for free and lowering the price slightly on the branded version, you will get many more users that way. The price is VERY steep when you convert it to $USD but I wanted to pay you the whole thing to make sure you were funded enough to keep developing this amazing add on!

We're doing ok as is for the moment but thanks for the suggestion. There may be pricing promos in the future at some point.

Definitely looking at this, hard. Got a few questions about features and future features:

-On Imgur, is it possible to specify WHERE they're uploading the images to? For instance, say I wanted to have an album for the forum and all their pics there. Is that possible?

-How about for multiple picture uploads?

-Is there any way to get this to show thumbs and have the lightbox function applied when clicked? Would help to cut down on page load times for threads with a ton of images.

-How about working with:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/tinhte-image-attachment-optimization-cdn-support.909/

so that when a user quotes the image (assuming its still full size) it'll show up a link and not the full pic again.

To your points,

- Not at this time however may be a future feature, it'll be possible through the api but will require quite a few changes.

- Same as above.

- This would require a different addon at this time however even better integration with the xenforo system is planned.

- Something that could happen once the integration is modified.

I've had a lot of different requests and ideas and all are taken on board to help make the addon better, it's already been through massive changes from the initial release and there is more to come.

To your points,

- Not at this time however may be a future feature, it'll be possible through the api but will require quite a few changes.

- Same as above.

- This would require a different addon at this time however even better integration with the xenforo system is planned.

- Something that could happen once the integration is modified.

I've had a lot of different requests and ideas and all are taken on board to help make the addon better, it's already been through massive changes from the initial release and there is more to come.

A lot of this would really make this special. If you need help with the addon, even donations, feel free to message me.

A lot of this would really make this special. If you need help with the addon, even donations, feel free to message me.

Donations for any of my addons are greatly appreciated and can be made here, mainly though with this type of paid addon the support is made in purchases, i do plan on updating this particular addon at some point in the next week as i've made a further few changes, the sort of changes in your original post will take longer however they are definitely features i have thought about and would like to add.

Donations for any of my addons are greatly appreciated and can be made here, mainly though with this type of paid addon the support is made in purchases, i do plan on updating this particular addon at some point in the next week as i've made a further few changes, the sort of changes in your original post will take longer however they are definitely features i have thought about and would like to add.

Well, if a little money up front would help the cause, let me know. My members aren't really IMGUR agnostic, so it kind of has little value at present. But I'm dying to find something that incorporates any of the features, especially the thumbs from IMG code, so that I could use the lightbox.

Top Bottom