Kinetic Uploader [imgur] [Paid] [Deleted]

Kinetic

Kinetic submitted a new resource:

Kinetic Uploader [imgur] (version 1.0.0) - Adds upload button to imgur which will remotely upload image and then provide image URL.

History:

Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.
Description:

This addon adds a button to upload an image to the image hosting website imgur.com. The addon is powered solely by html5 and is very lightweight as are all the images used.

How it works:

• When a user clicks the upload to imgur button it will open a small window with a browse button.
  • Once user has browsed for the image they wish to upload said image will be...

Read more about this resource...

Great concept! Can this let you upload images via mobile device? That is a huge feature currently missing from XF that you can currently only solve with an app from forum runner or tapatalk...

This uploader is fully compatible with all up-to-date mobile browsers, confirmed working on Chrome with Android myself however the technology used is supported by the latest version of Safari, Firefox and Opera mobile as well.

Sorry, i actually forgot to add that to the post!

Hey,

How can i get Updates for your Addons, when i buy it? Do you send out Emails with the Products?

The addon is in no way affiliated with Imgur, it does however use the Imgur API, you are paying for the addon, not the image hosting.

Any way you could move the imgur button to here and size it the same as the other buttons so it looks a bit cleaner?

0y1aRhl.png

Where it is, is the nearest hook i could get, i'll take a look at it though and yes i'll add alternate style options as well.

Where it is, is the nearest hook i could get, i'll take a look at it though and yes i'll add alternate style options as well.
Sweet, if one could be a style that takes the parent theme but uses the imgur font for the button, that would be pretty cool! I will buy once these options are included.

Is there a functionality demo available?

Not at this time, i shall make a video showing the functionality in the next week once i have released an update.

Sweet, if one could be a style that takes the parent theme but uses the imgur font for the button, that would be pretty cool! I will buy once these options are included.

Yeh, that's fine, i plan to update it over the weekend with some changes i have been tinkering with since release.

Very nice plugin, gonna save my server huge space, hope in an update, it can be added to the post bar as an icon. thx for the nice work

Very nice plugin, gonna save my server huge space, hope in an update, it can be added to the post bar as an icon. thx for the nice work
Along these lines it might be an interesting idea to have an option to disable image uploads if you cant already do this and force ALL images to be uploaded via imgur.

yes indeed, then it should be an admin option to switch between those options.Problem would be if imgur got closed ,all your pictures would be lost forever, have to take that into considaration also.
MMh not sure actuelly, if you leave the option to the users you are in the clear.

Top Bottom