1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kier is a bot?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chulapi, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chulapi

chulapi Member

The system says that he logins to the site almost everyday however he isn't active at all. I think the system is altered to make it look like if Kier is logging in everyday but the fact is that he isn't. Perhaps I'm wrong. What is Kier doing? Why he doesn't talk to is customers? Why he has abandoned his own community?

And just before Brogan and his guys close this thread, I just want to make it clear that closing threads is bad for XenForo reputation. You should take in account that here you have customers who deserve to get information about the product and its developers.

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

He seems to have changed to a behind the scenes type of a guy.

If you look through the Have You Seen...? forum, you'll see how @Kier was the one that posted everything and then suddenly @Mike took over.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Adam Howard, MattW and Amaury like this.
  4. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I wonder if this is the case. I guess we will find out with XF 1.3
    If its released in the next quarter and packed with new features then it seems likely that your statement is correct.

Adam Howard likes this.
  5. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, you are.

The developers are entitled to their lives aswell, and it's their perogatives as to how much time they spend working on code/interacting with the community. Just because they arn't posting as much as you like doesn't mean they have abandoned anything.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.