Keyword Management (Keyword Replace) [Deleted]

Has there been an update? The latest I have received is product-phc_KeywordManagement-v.19770072

Thanks - figured it out. It's sent to your paypal address, not necessarily the one here or another that my have been registered somewhere appropriate. Thanks.

Yes, it is sent to the PayPal addresses, since I have no other than this, and so is binding for me!

You can write me and let change the address

I noticed that this addon is built on PCRE. Is there any way to use regular expressions within the keywords?

If not, is there a way to linkify multiple versions of the same word (such as plurals). For example, in the following post, I'd like both "webinar" and "webinars" to be linkified:

upload_2015-9-10_13-59-26.webp

Thanks for this nice addon and for your support,
When selecting qTip tootltip system, no tooltip is showing ( tested in local), any idea why?
can we assign both a tooltip and a link to the same word?

I did mail you as per your suggestion few days ago and got a confirmation. Yet I cannot download it from your site. Please suggest what to do. It shows me add to cart button.

I've been using the test forum and seem to have found a bug (or it not working as I'd expected it to) - whenever a word has any formatting such as bold or italic the link is not applied. Also the 'Link per page' counter seems to "count" the word as linked, even though it isn't, and stops adding further links down the page.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I setting the links up wrong?

... whenever a word has any formatting such as bold or italic the link is not applied. Also the 'Link per page' counter seems to "count" the word as linked, even though it isn't, and stops adding further links down the page.

Anyone else noticed this? Is it a bug that needs fixing?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Yes Formatted words are ignored, because it can have unpredictable effects!

Sure, but it is actually counting a formatted word towards the link total, meaning that unformatted words further down the page are not being linked (when you have set a max. no. limit).

Try it for yourself: Create a thread with six or seven instances of the same word that is to be linked. Set max. 3 links per page and then format the first two words that appear in the thread. You'll notice that when you refresh the page only 1 link has been applied - not 3!! That's because it is counting the first two formatted words even though they are not being linked. (y) It should ignore formatted words in the count!!

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Top Bottom