Keyword Management (KWM2) [Deleted]

This addon will update links on all threads once? and links still exist even when I remove addon?

I have this problem:

Keywords that I need to attach a ref ID URL to:
Amazon (US TAG)
Amazon DE (DE TAG)
Amazon UK (UK TAG)

Result:
Amazon (US TAG)
Amazon DE (US TAG)
Amazon UK (US TAG)

It doesn't seem to take into account that "Amazon" in combination with "DE" or "UK" has been defined and shouldn't be replaced.

After removing "Amazon" from the keyword list it works as intended with the different Amazon+X combinations, so it's not a big problem. Would be nice to also be able to tag just "Amazon" with a certain refid, without having it affect all the other keywords containing "Amazon" though.

Last edited:
I have this problem:

Keywords that I need to attach a ref ID URL to:
Amazon (US TAG)
Amazon DE (DE TAG)
Amazon UK (UK TAG)

Result:
Amazon (US TAG)
Amazon DE (US TAG)
Amazon UK (US TAG)

It doesn't seem to take into account that "Amazon" in combination with "DE" or "UK" has been defined and shouldn't be replaced.

After removing "Amazon" from the keyword list it works as intended with the different Amazon+X combinations, so it's not a big problem. Would be nice to also be able to tag just "Amazon" with a certain refid, without having it affect all the other keywords containing "Amazon" though.
Can you take a screenshot of an example?

If it is too private, you can also create a thread here. Personal data is protected here.

my domain was linked correctly. but i had not verified my xenforo license. i have not updated in a while so basically this should have been fixed a while ago. i think you alerted me about this the last time you released an update and i did not download the update at the time so did not process the license verification.

Your newest addon buyer here. Looks good. I have a question. Can I replace keyword with image?
And how.

Second question. "Replace Word/Phrase" is supposed to replace the keyword with custom word but I do not see a field where I can enter it"

Last edited:
Top Bottom