Keyword Management (KWM2) [Deleted]

Links are only changed or set as long as the add-on is active. If it's deactivated, everything's the normal way.
So when someone wants to remove auto link on their own post then how?

After they removed, the auto link will be updated automatically back? <-- I don't want this.

So when someone wants to remove auto link on their own post then how?

After they removed, the auto link will be updated automatically back? <-- I don't want this.
It basically parses the substitution of the text. If you remove the addon there will be no auto links.

@au lait Will this work in the Resource Manager too? I write out my recipes in the resource overview and offer the recipe also as a PDF download. In the overview I'd like to link my ingredients to my Amazon.

@au lait can you provide an import template?

I've got a number of keywords / links I'd like to add but keep getting the error message "Please upload a valid KWM XML File".

I first used an export of a couple I already had, made my additions and increased the kwm_id for each additional one but that doesn't seem to work.

@au lait can you provide an import template?

I've got a number of keywords / links I'd like to add but keep getting the error message "Please upload a valid KWM XML File".

I first used an export of a couple I already had, made my additions and increased the kwm_id for each additional one but that doesn't seem to work.
Can you send me the template here (privat forum)

@au lait any update on this?
I'm starting now!

I understand developer is not available for support at the moment.

Just wanted to check from other users if this addon is working for them on 2.1. For me it is breaking links with keywords (not using unfurl option) that are configured in the add-on. Similar behavior to when 2.0 was released and developer issued a fixed. Thanks!

I understand developer is not available for support at the moment.

Just wanted to check from other users if this addon is working for them on 2.1. For me it is breaking links with keywords (not using unfurl option) that are configured in the add-on. Similar behavior to when 2.0 was released and developer issued a fixed. Thanks!
I tested it on 2.1 and seemed to be working in the test I did (I don't use unfurl either). Plan to do more tests in coming days on this in the test board.

thanks. try creating a link manually with a keyword that you have configured in the plugin.

for example... if apple is linked to apple.com. create a link with text content including apple.

thanks. try creating a link manually with a keyword that you have configured in the plugin.

for example... if apple is linked to apple.com. create a link with text content including apple.
Hmm the link appears fine but as soon as you click it, it gives an error.

It's a shame the mods had to delete this resource when the dev is simply taking some time to get his health in order. Can't even check last update notes or comparability versions...

Top Bottom