Keyword Management (Keyword Replace) [Deleted]

I've found that if I turn off, "Track Hits" I do not have an issue with the loading bar or links in the "Sticky Navigation" bar.

I would like to be able to use the "Track Hits" feature, but "Sticky Navigation" is essential to our forum, it's too bad that there's a conflict.

Last edited:
Each word / each Tooltop can be irrespectively enabled for certain groups / forums!

I just purchased. Looking forward to checking this out!

Another quick question --- if I decide to use this on my other sites, do you offer any sort of discount for multiple licenses?

Last edited:
@au lait the html for the tooltip seems like it's not working on my end. Can someone try to use it and report it here to make sure it's not just something in my config?

Thanks!

@au lait the html for the tooltip seems like it's not working on my end. Can someone try to use it and report it here to make sure it's not just something in my config?

Thanks!
E-mail was sent!

sorry - I sent you an incorrect version.
In this version the tooltips are incorrect!
Please use this version and excuse my mistake.

Last edited:
@au lait I think with have a bug/conflict, if we try to make two shortcuts/tooltip in which their description contains the shortcut name, the html get's screwed up.

For example, make these two shortcuts:

Word 1 = Papaya

and place this in it;
Code:
<div class="kwmContent">

<h1>Papaya</h1>

<p>Papaya, is not a Banana</p>

</div>

Word 2 = Banana

and place this in it;
Code:
<div class="kwmContent">

<h1>Banana</h1>

<p>Banana is a banana</p>

</div>

Now make a post in a forum with the following:
Code:
This is a test...
What should I do with ripe banana?
I would like to try out some papaya as well!

This is what you get: http://cl.ly/image/3w0L1K151o1s

As you can see the shortcuts gets conflicted with each other.

Hopefully you can reproduce the problem..

Thanks!

Last edited:
I can not reproduce the error.
Which version do you use?
Hmm.. I'm using the latest version o Xenforo and the lastest update of Keyword Management.. Maybe an add-on conflict? I'll do some further testing to see if it is.. Thanks!

This is very bad if this true. What code in this addon?
I haven't been able to figure it out yet, I disabled every single add-on but the problem is still there. KWM is trying to replace the keyword within another keyword.

From past experience by disabling the other add-on doesn't always work, so I'm going to try to do a clean install on my dev site and see where the actual problem is. It could just be something on my end. Are you having similar problems @resonansER ?

Yeah! After hours of trial, I was able to reproduce the error. BUT ONLY if "Problems with umlauten?" Option in the settings for addon is active! If it is active?

Yeah! After hours of trial, I was able to reproduce the error. BUT ONLY if "Problems with umlauten?" Option in the settings for addon is active! If it is active?

I had it on because I was having that problem.. after upgrading several of my add-on and eliminating a few outdated ones, turning umlauten off worked, but it introduced another problem.

To make things easier and to eliminate any add-on conflicts, I decided to install it on my dev site: http://glaudston.com/dev/threads/keyword-management-add-on.4/

As you can see, the first keyword tooltip is overwriting all others. I've sent you a login info if you would like to take a look.

Top Bottom