1616344649408.webp

It does not work for me.

The only way it works is:
1616344695086.webp

Than it looks like:
1616344733291.webp

But I think thats not the real solution and not working for keywords like:
1616344780772.webp

Inline, CSS, FA no one of theses ways will work as default for all keyword links for me. But why?

Mysteriös...

After try it with fa icon over the mass update function - it works... So I think there is a bug inside?

Edit - for me its the only working way - over mass update. The settings in the Keyword setting under setup are not working in any way. So I think, yes, its a litle bug.

Last edited:
Ok, that was not 100% clear at the description in ACP for me - but that make sense. Thanks for this information. No bug, its a feature. :D ;)

Edit: there is no description at this point at ACP settings for keywords. ;) I think it would be a good idea to write some words at this place about this functionality, or here in a FAQ.

Last edited:
Ok, I have searched and searched and found it.
Iam above 45 years, so - I think for such old admins like me it should be placed at a better position. Like at start of this settings. :D ;)
1616421384381.webp

I don't mean it bad, I like the addon a lot. :)

Does this work with Showcase item custom fields? Is there a demo of this in action somewhere I can look at?

Small issue. I have a custom BB code to make abbreviations like this:

1621173078178.webp
For example [abbr="Television"]TV[/abbr]

Problem is when a word within the {option} field is a keyword, a link is inserted at that place resulting in wrong html.
Could keywords be skipped here?

Wondered if anyone had used this as a replacement for Au-Lait's now removed Keyword Management?? Did it fulfil the same function? Did you have to manually add the fields, or could the Exported XML be imported??

@Paul

This addon is much more advanced than aulait's addon. Hands down one of the best addons I know of. Yes, you can export and import XML.

@Paul

This addon is much more advanced than aulait's addon. Hands down one of the best addons I know of. Yes, you can export and import XML.
Perfect!! Thank you @sbj I just purchased the add-on, however your feedback makes me glad i did! :D

EDIT : Oops!! No i didnt - i accidentally renewed my "chat" licence... thats annoying as i dont use Chat any more :(
Now i have purchased!

Last edited:
Any info at all about the Format of the XML required for import?

Cant import directly from the exported .XML from Au-Lait's "Keyword Management"..

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Please provide a valid keywords XML file.

I am guessing there's a format required....

Top Bottom