Just purchased - no license

That really doesn't make any sense. If it is a paypal issue then they can fix it. I purchased two additional IP.Boards around the same time. That went through without a hitch.
Maybe I just am not meant to have a xenforo.... who knows. I guess I will wait and see.

That really doesn't make any sense. If it is a paypal issue then they can fix it. I purchased two additional IP.Boards around the same time. That went through without a hitch.
Maybe I just am not meant to have a xenforo.... who knows. I guess I will wait and see.
I had a similar problem where I thought it was instant transfer but I guess my debit card was expired on my account. Due to me not seeing that right away it went through as an e-check.

Looking into it more, your payment (on PayPal's side) is "pending" for payment review. Once they have cleared the payment, a license will be created. If you have any more questions though, please submit a ticket.

Sorry to bump an old topic, but this is the answer I was looking for. Thanks @Mike

I'm currently being held up by the echeck /Paypal delay. Grrrr.

I want my new toy now. :P

Sorry to bump an old topic, but this is the answer I was looking for. Thanks @Mike

I'm currently being held up by the echeck /Paypal delay. Grrrr.

I want my new toy now. :p

I ended up purchasing another license with my debit card and had the XenForo team back out the echeck(of course I submitted a ticket and clarified before I did that).

I ended up purchasing another license with my debit card and had the XenForo team back out the echeck(of course I submitted a ticket and clarified before I did that).

I would do that but I figure I'll just wait. I don't have much time to sit down and really get in there until the weekend comes (hopefully it will go through by then).

I just wanted it now so I could do a little poking around, theme tweaks and maybe a test conversion.

@Devilwillcry4you thanks Allan. I'd recognize that avatar anywhere. Crazy username you have here. :p

Anyway, the XenForo/Paypal transaction has appeared on my bank account (as pending) and it says it's scheduled to be processed during the next nightly processing. So, I might be a licensed XenForo admin by sunrise. How exciting. :D :D

Edit: The bank posted the transaction but paypal still says uncleared (at the moment, I'm sure that will change soon). The money is there paypal, send it already. :P

Last edited:
@Devilwillcry4you thanks Allan. I'd recognize that avatar anywhere. Crazy username you have here. :p

Anyway, the XenForo/Paypal transaction has appeared on my bank account (as pending) and it says it's scheduled to be processed during the next nightly processing. So, I might be a licensed XenForo admin by sunrise. How exciting. :D :D

Edit: The bank posted the transaction but paypal still says uncleared (at the moment, I'm sure that will change soon). The money is there paypal, send it already. :p
that not make any sense to me, all my paypal transaction shows instantly.

Yeah I don't have a credit or debit card linked to my PayPal so this happened.

I assume because the purchase was over $100?

All other transactions (under $100) always go through instantly.

Top Bottom