Just noticed a big company using XenForo?

yes

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style=1&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1344361898" />
	<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=login_bar,sidebar_share_page&amp;style=1&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1344361898" />

Their log in is different from XenForo default one.

sonyforumsignin.webp

Cool it's definitely Xenforo. Ragtek up there found code in the header that proves it. Cool take on the software.

That's a busy forum. Just looking at their forum stats on the index page, they have gained about 2000 posts in the last 5 hours since I first checked it.

Strange, since Sony have always included the official forums for their first party titles in their official board (running Lithium).

BTW, most Sony website are horribly slow, so I am actually surprised to see one load that fast (not just xF, also their home page).

Nothing more than I expected... more and more smart people turning to the fastest, latest forum on the web. Sweeeeeeet! :coffee:

That is one very nice theme...

Their log in is different from XenForo default one.
That URL is completely custom Sony work, tapping into their master user database from the looks of it.

Yeah I had a go at registering last night.

The authentication is similar to Facebook authentication but instead of Facebook it's obviously using some custom Sony thing.

I registered, and then when I went to sign in at the forums, it knew I was logged in on the Sony side, which is when XenForo took over and I chose my forum name, e-mail address, agreed to the forum terms and then I was registered on the forum.

Really dislike the gap in the nav :(.

Is that the gap padding and margin between the home and edge of the navbar which really exposes the issue on hover? If so I noticed that too because I corrected this on that w.i.p style i'm working on.

edit: oh right, between the .navTabs & .tabLinks. Yeah that does look a little odd. I think this might just be an oversight on their part as I had this problem with the sizes not being correct.

Top Bottom