Just in time Registration [Deleted]

On XF 1.3.5, when I post as a guest using the addon, it's saying "Please enter a name with atleast 20 chars".

Regards.

That happens when you haven't entered a userID in the admincp options of the addon. When you do enter an ID the editor disappears. Does the same happen on your board ?

That happens when you haven't entered a userID in the admincp options of the addon. When you do enter an ID the editor disappears. Does the same happen on your board ?

Thanks for the fix,

Yes, same problem for me then, I made sure that the user is allowed to post, and it's not working.

@Liam W Any chance of this being updated for XF 1.4? Seems like a great add-on!

This has been on my to-do list for a while, however it would really have to be a complete re-write as the system in use now just doesn't really work.

It will be done, I just don't have a timeframe :)

Liam

This has been on my to-do list for a while, however it would really have to be a complete re-write as the system in use now just doesn't really work.

It will be done, I just don't have a timeframe :)

Liam

Ok, fair enough. Seems like it is a fairly popular add-on as well.

Liam W updated Just in time Registration with a new update entry:

Complete Rewrite

!You must read the upgrade instructions!
This is a major update. The entire add-on has been re-written from scratch (I didn't look at the old source at all), and uses an entirely different method.

As it is such a major update, with completely different database modifications, I've decided to make it so that the old version and this version have different add-on id's, essentially making them different add-ons. The old version(s) will have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there anyway you could make a permission for which forums use it? We have some areas which users can view, but not post in until they are promoted, yet the reply box still shows in these. An option to just select which forums use the add-on would be perfect.

Is there anyway you could make a permission for which forums use it? We have some areas which users can view, but not post in until they are promoted, yet the reply box still shows in these. An option to just select which forums use the add-on would be perfect.

Read the update again, that exists.

Read the update again, that exists.

When I tried to install I run into this error.

An error occurred while running SQL in class LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract2

ErrorException: Undefined property: LiamW_JustInTimeRegistration_DatabaseSchema_Forum::$_version - library/LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract2.php:86
Generated By: racersimage, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiamW/Shared/DatabaseSchema/Abstract2.php(86): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/nascartr/...', 86, Array)
#1 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/LiamW/JustInTimeRegistration/Addon.php(27): LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract2->install(0)
#2 [internal function]: LiamW_JustInTimeRegistration_Addon::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#3 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#4 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenCentral/Framework/Model/AddOn.php(25): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#5 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenCentral_Framework_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#6 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(36): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpGbf9KE')
#7 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade()
#8 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/nascartr/public_html/community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(67) "http://diecastcrazy.com/community/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["resource_url"] => string(0) ""
["login"] => string(11) "racersimage"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["server_file_oldskool"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

This actually works great, no any issues with me, just a question, how can I change the title of the notice ? atm it's this.

liam_justInTimeRegistration_register_pending

I can't find it in phrases.

Top Bottom