Add-on Just I don't like

I think he has asked before. I think he basically doesn't want to pay for Post Ratings, yet he keeps requesting this which would have to be developed at considerable cost to someone else, which, if sold, wouldn't exactly cost much less than Post Ratings because if anything that is underpriced IMO.

I think he has asked before. I think he basically doesn't want to pay for Post Ratings, yet he keeps requesting this which would have to be developed at considerable cost to someone else, which, if sold, wouldn't exactly cost much less than Post Ratings because if anything that is underpriced IMO.
Correct.

That makes absolutely zero sense. Paying a developer to create something that has the ability to dislike... or, pay for the Post Ratings add-on, strip it completely to just have "likes and dislikes". I guess to each their own. You got that kind of money to just waste, rock it out!

In the amount of time you have spent to request this several times now, you could have spent that time to learn PHP and write it yourself.

I think it was said years back, dislike would never be part of core for the same reason as Facebook.. would cause too much drama. As for someone developing it, I doubt you will find anyone to do it for less then Dark's version already as it is indeed a very good price.

Top Bottom