1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Just I don't like

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Allan, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

TeflonDon and Alfa1 like this.
  2. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

You can do just that with post ratings. You can have just Like and Dislike.
  3. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

4. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

As Steve said:

What else could you want?
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think he has asked before. I think he basically doesn't want to pay for Post Ratings, yet he keeps requesting this which would have to be developed at considerable cost to someone else, which, if sold, wouldn't exactly cost much less than Post Ratings because if anything that is underpriced IMO.
    oman likes this.
  6. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

7. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

That makes absolutely zero sense. Paying a developer to create something that has the ability to dislike... or, pay for the Post Ratings add-on, strip it completely to just have "likes and dislikes". I guess to each their own. You got that kind of money to just waste, rock it out!
  8. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

In the amount of time you have spent to request this several times now, you could have spent that time to learn PHP and write it yourself.

I think it was said years back, dislike would never be part of core for the same reason as Facebook.. would cause too much drama. As for someone developing it, I doubt you will find anyone to do it for less then Dark's version already as it is indeed a very good price.
    Floyd R Turbo likes this.