• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Joomla 3.8 & xenForo 2 integration?

Anhava

I tried to search this from the forums and trough Google, but can't find any solution.

Is there (even) any possibilities to integrate Joomla 3.8 with xenForo 2? If not is here anyone who wants to make that kind of integration for me? I'm ready to pay for proper integration. I'm using Community Builder at the moment in Joomla, but that's not requirement for integration - I can disable that component if needed.

Can someone even explain how I can start to learn how to do that kind of code myself? :) I have common knowledge in PHP, API and HTML. Should I start with old bridges and modify them to work with newer vesions? I have understanding that xenForo 2 code is much different that in version 1, right?

ForumCube

I tried to search this from the forums and trough Google, but can't find any solution.

Is there (even) any possibilities to integrate Joomla 3.8 with xenForo 2? If not is here anyone who wants to make that kind of integration for me? I'm ready to pay for proper integration. I'm using Community Builder at the moment in Joomla, but that's not requirement for integration - I can disable that component if needed.

Can someone even explain how I can start to learn how to do that kind of code myself? :) I have common knowledge in PHP, API and HTML. Should I start with old bridges and modify them to work with newer vesions? I have understanding that xenForo 2 code is much different that in version 1, right?
We are interested to develop Integration between Joomla 3.8 and Xenforo 2. Let's start private chat if this job is still open.

Anhava

I'm keeping Joomla for content-components-modules etc. mode right now and registration / log in only trough XF2. Waiting here for new upgrades (so not today). If anyone is intrested to do it for public or/and for me. I'm ready to pay max 100-200 euro (you can sell it for others too, it is not of from me :) )

Offers what i've got have been like 1200-1500$ for integration... lol.

EDIT: did jfusion made any XF2 integrations? If yes, I can try to make basic integration for free.